𝟎:𝟏𝟐

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟑𝐀𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟑𝐀𝐌
╚══════╝

"SIYANI, WAKE UP baby. Yo' ass been sleep fa' too long." Siyani heard the sound of Von's smooth voice flowing through her ears, which only made her jolt out of her sleep.

She immediately regretted her quick movement once she felt an almost instant throbbing pain radiating through her head. She never had experienced a hangover before but little did she know, she was in for a ride.

Siyani had no choice but to lay her head back down on Von's chest with a wincing expression and a small sigh that escaped from her mouth.

It took a few seconds for it to register in her head but soon enough, she noticed that she was as naked as the day she was born, laying on top of an also naked Dayvon with her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

Sober her definitely wouldn't be in such a vulnerable state of being completely naked in front of him or on top of him due to how she felt about her body. She would be sure to not let him see it again though.

But either way, at that same moment, most of the previous night's events circulated through her head and she could only smile about it internally. She definitely had a time last night.

"Can you move him? He all poking my thigh." She referred to his hardened man part that she didn't notice was touching her until then.

He laughed at her gentle request but still continued to massage her butt, the same thing that he was doing since he woke up an hour ago. "'Den get offa' me, ma."

"No." She kept her answer short and sweet as she made sure to keep her head facing away from his. She didn't play about morning breath at all.

He lifted his head to softly kiss the side of her face twice before he rested his head back onto the pillow, allowing his eyes to close gradually.

Just like her, the only thing that had been dominating his mind since he opened his eyes was her. The way she moaned, the way her big lips felt so heavenly around his dick, the way she was taken to an extreme level that he'd never saw before. If he thought he liked her then, then he was basically in love with her now.

"Dayvon, my head hurts so fuckin' bad bro. Help." She let out a small whine since the throbbing feeling became more apparent after each blink of her eyes.

"Ma' whole dick was in yo' throat and you callin' ah nigga bro? You bogus." He smacked his teeth with his regular unfiltered vocabulary and she quickly removed her right hand from his neck to cover his mouth.