𝟎:𝟎𝟑

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇𝟗:𝟓𝟗𝐀𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇
𝟗:𝟓𝟗𝐀𝐌
╚══════╝

"I'M NOT EVEN THAT sad for real. Nothing changed, really. I was depressed before and now I'm even more depressed now. No big deal." Siyani flashed a fake smile at her friends, letting her eyes travel back to the television that was playing The Parkers.

Two days after everything went down and Siyani was now numb. Numb to the pain that wanted her to break down into tears and cry a river. Numb to the overload of affection her best friends were smothering her with. Numb to the multiple unknown numbers that kept calling her phone.

She had cried too much, asked herself "why" so many times; and none of that gave her an answer. None of it made her feel better than she was feeling since seeing a girl engaging in intercourse with her man.

It was not only a scarring experience, but also an eye opener for her. She was now so familiar with the fact that actions spoke way louder than words, and that niggas are just liars that lie about any and everything thing.

She remembered as clear as day that less than twenty four hours before she caught him in his act, he was promising her that it would be them forever since she had been with him from the start; his broke days.

Siyani just reminded herself that it was fine; that she would be fine. Life would go one either way and even if she couldn't forget about him, she wouldn't have to deal with the way he degraded her every chance he got.

Amari sat on one side of Siyani while Jai'lynn sat on the other side of her, both of them holding identical frowns on their faces. They wanted nothing more but for her to let out everything she was holding in. Whether it was tears, words, or even anger. Just something.

They knew she was the type to hold in everything until she reached a breaking point, so they were really hoping and praying they could get it out of her now. It would get worse the more she held it in.

The past two days of the weekend, being Saturday and Sunday, were spent with them all relaxing in lounge clothes, eating, sleeping, and talking. They did these little hangouts often, but this one was expedited after Siyani sent just one simple text in the group chat.