𝟎:𝟎𝟕

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝐒𝐓𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟒𝐀𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝐒𝐓
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟒𝐀𝐌
╚══════╝

"TREMANI, GET YOUR FAT ass offa' me. Dammit." Siyani huffed in exhaustion as he laid his whole body weight on hers, especially since he was so much bigger and taller than her.

He laughed at her annoyance, putting his face in the crook of her neck so he could lick the area playfully. "Stop tryna leave me 'den. You tryn' go see yo' nigga 'dat got the Urus?"

Siyani shook her head quickly, subsequently laughing at the tone of jealousy that laced his deep voice. Little did he know, she hadn't talked to Von in three days.

She did nothing wrong and they both knew it so there was literally no reason for Siyani to reach out to the person who had blatantly been ghosting her since she asked if they got home safely.

Like she said, they weren't together so it made no sense as to why they both couldn't do what they wanted.

The problem was clearly coming from Dayvon and not her.

"I'm not tryna go see no nigga, Mani. They're waiting for me at the shop." She frowned in defeat, wrapping her arms around his broad muscular shoulders.

Since being dropped off by Von, she went with Polo to his house and had been spending the past three days with him since he honestly did not want her going home.

Siyani went to and from work from his house, also going back to her penthouse daily to check on her son and feed him as well. But when she finally got home from her long hours of work, her and Taurus were either eating, talking, chilling, or sleeping.

In fact, each time Siyani went to sleep, she was actually put to sleep by his tongue. She loved the princess treatment but she was beginning to feel bad for never returning the favor. He kept reminding her that it was his gift to her, but she would pay him back one of these days.

As the days went on, she watched him become more and more attached to her and she didn't know what she could do about it since he never brought it up.

As a grown woman, she was not too fond of forcing yet another grown human being to speak up about their feelings. If it was that deep, it probably would've been put on the table already.

That was just what she thought.

"Why they need you? Youn think I need you more?" He lifted his head out of her neck, using one of his fingers to drag from the outer corner of his eye down to his chin, imitating a tear.

Siyani finally cracked a smile, reaching her head forward to kiss his large nose. "I'll come back later, cry baby."

"Das all you hadda' say, shordy." A smile decorated his face yet again as he kissed all over her face as she held his face in her hands.