𝟎:𝟏𝟎

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟗𝐓𝐇𝟔:𝟐𝟔𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟗𝐓𝐇
𝟔:𝟐𝟔𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

"I WISH I WAS DORA. Bitch had a move every muhfuckin' day. Oh my Goddd!" Jai'lynn dragged with a bored expression on her face as she laid in the middle of the floor but on her stomach.

"Please find us somewhere to go!" Amari agreed with a frown, aimlessly scrolling through Netflix to find a movie for the trio to watch.

Siyani could admit that she was not listening to one word her friends were saying as she laid on Amari's couch on her stomach, kicking both of her feet repeatedly with a smile on her face. The person she was texting was far more interesting than hearing her friends whine about being bored.

"Siyani! Is you listening? You sittin' here kickin' yo' feet and smiling like you in love!" Jai'lynn frowned, reaching her arm out to grab a throw pillow from one couch to throw it at Siyani

Siyani laughed at Jai'lynn's annoyance, dodging the pillow that almost hit her head. "Chile, I am in love. With my man."

"I'm happy for you but that don't change the fact that we'on got no moves on this lovely Saturday summer night bra. We finna die of boredom." Amari frowned yet again, plopping down on the couch next to her legs.

As if a lightbulb turned on in Siyani's mind, she put two and two together. "I mean it's Von's birthday and he told me to come to the club with y'all but—"

"Bitch fuck you mean but? You been holding this from us this whole day and you know how bored we is." Amari dramatically threw the remote to the other couch as Jai'lynn hopped up from her spot on the floor.

Siyani blankly stared at them as she watched their expressions transform from frowns to bright smiles. She couldn't deny the fact that she loved to see her friends happy and smiling but she didn't even agree to anything.