•Epilogue•

One month

It had been only one month and she's already spoilt.

God knows what will happen as she grows up.

We are talking about Anushka and Kartik's one month old daughter y'all.

Yes, they had a daughter. Aadrika Mahajan. A total sweetheart.

Her mamma loves her and her baba loves her even more! The more he looks at her, the more he falls in love with her.

His, no wait. THEIR little bundle of joy. That's what Aadrika is. Exclusively.

"Okay. Now let's get her some little little shorts and tops. Then socks and those purple and yellow shoes too. They'll look so cute on Aadi." As usual, Kartik was making a list of what to get for his precious daughter and what not, all while his wife just passed him a bored look.

She was so done with this man of hers.

Always whenever they goes shopping, he first makes the list of what he wants to get for Aadi, short for Aadrika. Even tho the girl already have more than thirty dresses for herself, and she was only one month old!!

This was the level of pampering he did to her.

Then, he makes the list of all essentials and favourite foods of Anushka. Because no matter what, she's his first love. Even before Aadi. Tho he can't compare because he loves them both equally, still he met Anushka before. And even got Aadi because of her!!

So in his opinion, she deserved treats all the time.

How did I got so lucky to have this man. Tho a little stupid he is, still very wonderful. She thought and smiled at her silly thought.

"Hey are you even listening? And what are your opinions about dairy milk silk bubb-

Now he has jumped from his baba mode to his baby mode. He's now making a list of Anushka's favourite chocolates. As he knows how big sweet tooth she has.

But she just cut him in mid with a kiss on his lips.

He was shocked but gave in seconds later and kissed her with all his wills.

That's something about Kartik, whenever they kiss, he kisses back passionately. Never giving a chance to complain.

Then she pulled back.

"Stop it now patidev. You know the world don't just revolve around your Aadi and your Nushki." She said playfully with earned her a glare from her husband.

"Well, it does. At least for me. Tum nahi samjhoge." He replied with a dramatic sigh.

Indeed it did. The moment he realised it's a girl, his happiness knew no boundry. Just how sweet it felt to hold his baby for the first time. His Aadi.

He always wanted a daughter. The way he saw Dhara grew up, he knew he was accepting nothing other than another princess. Strong and Worthy like Anushka and Straightforward and Capable like Dhara.

He absolutely loved his girls.

Tho, he would have showered his son with the same amount of love, if that would have been the case.

And Anushka was very aware of this. Because the way Kartik had cried while hugging her waist the moment he got to know she was pregnant, she knew he will forever bond them in his infinite love.

"Bas kare. Abhi teen mahine ki nahi hui aur tees se zyada dresses, shoes aur pata nahi kya kya hai uske paas abhi se. Bade hoke kya hoga bhagwaan jaane." She sighed and sat on the floor tired.

"Arrey but babies grow up really fast. We'll need many clothes now." He said. And sat besides her. Aadrika was sleeping in her crib.

"Still. Don't you remember how mumma said that babies should be worn second hand clothes as infants?" She reminded her stupid man who passed her a sheepish smile.

He absolutely forgot.

However, he has got an angel knows as his wife for that.

"I love you, you know?" He said while hugging her.

He loves to hug her. To feel her in his arms. Oh and how soft she actually was!

"I know I know. Afterall, you chant it atleast ten times a day." She sighed dramatically but hugged him back.

"Oh do I? Ok. So now I wouldn't chant it ten times." He said and paused and she looked at him urging him to continue.

"I'll chant 11 times from today." He said and smiled at her adorable then kissed her cheek.

And she melted just like that.

"Offo yaar Bhai bhabhi. Ek saal hogaya mujhe chillate chillate, sunte nahi aap log. Please ye straight out of romance fiction apne bedroom tak seemit rakhe nahi toh bol de mujhe. Main chali jaungi yaha se." And a booming voice of Dhara echoed in the walls of Mahajan mansion.

Today was her final day at University she's getting her degree in a few days.

Oh how the time changes.

But somethings never.

Like Dhara's emotions on the couple's PDA, Kartik's groaning and Anushka's laughing out loud.

This time, with Aadrika in Dhara's hands, as she took the now waken up baby from the crib in her arms while rocking her.

Oh how perfect there life was, and will be.

Nazar na Lage!

~