•4

When even after almost half an hour Anushka didn't came out, Dhara started worrying. Bad thoughts started clouding her mind and she lost her sense of mannerism and barged in every empty stall of the female washroom.

And in the last stall, she found her bhabhi.

Lying on the floor unconsciously.

"Bhabhi" she called out refusing to believe the scene in front of her. No injury or rashes. She was just passed out. Maybe due to dizziness.

Without giving much thought, Dhara called her driver inside the restaurant. But first she made her bhabhi sit on the bathroom sink with the help of stranger two girls who were also in the bathroom.

Then she called the manager. The manager was also a lady. So she came inside the wc and helped get Anushka out of there. In the hall the driver was already there. They took Anushka to the doctor.

~~~

On the other hand, Kartik was heading in the casino. He hated the meetings which were being held there. But he had no choice.

In India at least it's possible to refuse meeting being held in such places. But it's Singapore. It's different here.

"Welcome Mr. Mahajan. Please come inside." The security guard-who looked no less than a wrestler- said to Kartik. He nodded his head and followed the guard inside.

As he was heading inside, his heart was starting to beat faster. With every step he was taking, he started dreading the time.

Something is wrong. He thought.

And just as he was about to reach the stall of the meeting, his phone rang.

The guard and him,both stopped in tracks. He told the guard to hold on a minute, who did as told and downed his head.

Kartik then went towards a corner and recieved the call.

And that was the moment he was dreading.

Is khabar se uske pairo tale zameen khesak gayi...