•6

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

"You feel like love and you sound like my soul. What are you if not my soulmate?"

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

A place as heavenly as Santorini is something to cherish and adore. And that's exactly what Reva is doing.

They arrived to Athens a few hours back, stayed there for a few days and then visited Piraeus and Chania, and then came to their final destination Santorini.

They had stayed these places for one to two days but they'll be staying in Santorini for a week, since Reva liked this a bit too much from searching it at Google reviews and Instagram.

"You know you can't eat her. You're vegetarian." Rishi pointed out blankly and Reva gave him her perfect stink eyes.

"What the hell Mr. Rishi Mehrotra! Why did you thought I'm going to eat this fish?" She asked while pointing towards the large fish which she was looking towards at the aquarium.

"The way you are ogling her, anyone would think the same." He shrugged and recieved a tight slap from her on his arms. He smiled at that and pulled her with him holding her hands.

Just a mere touch of his and she felt heat rush up her cheeks. She is still not used to these here and there contacts between him and her and it has so big of an effect on her.

"Now where to?" Rishi asked after they came back from the aquarium to the cafe nearby.

Her cheeks were still a little red and she did looked flustered.

For Rishi it might be tough to act this freely in front of anyone, but when he's with Reva is comes naturally. It's like she is the antidote to all the walls he has built around him so high, all these years.

He himself was shocked at first but considering the position she holds in his life, he got used to eat. She still couldn't tho.

"Kahin bhi." She said and played with her bangles. She was asked to keep them at home by Rishi but she wanted to 'flaunt' her Indian-ness in Europe. So she wore all the Indian jewelleries here and she would have even wore saree lest Rishi hadn't stopped her considering the fact it's really unever here.

Wearing a saree means she had high chances of falling. And the last thing he wants to see is seeing her in pain.

"Kahin bhi? Ye kahin bhi kaha aata hai?" He asked with a mischievous tint in his eyes.

"Maybe back to room?" She shrugged.

"What's wrong?" He asked, this time with seriousness.

"Nothing." She kept on playing with her wedding chuda until he came to her side and hold both her hands.

"Tell me Reva, what's wrong." He asked in a no-nonsense tone and she heaved a sigh.

"They called." She said and he understood very well, whom she was talking about.

"And?" He asked further.

"They were both apologising. Even papa." She whispered and hugged him, who quickly wrapped his arms around her without a word.