Friendship is a Wildly underrated medicine

I take a deep breath before smiling reassuringly at him. "Yeah, Red Hood will be ok. He'll probably be up and on patrol again within the month. Now go to sleep. It's late."

Flipping onto my back, I stare at the ceiling as I listen to his breathing even out into sleep. But Morpheus doesn't come to claim me for a long time.

— ☼ —

[Batcave Med Bay Feed: Nov. 9 - 02:27]

Batman and Nightwing carry in an unconscious Red Hood, placing him onto one of the medical tables. Both begin stripping off Hood's armor, as well as the bandages already in place over sections of armor, careful not to disturb any injuries.

Alfred enters the room carrying a tray of medical supplies. He shoos away Nightwing before meticulously looking over the injuries. He doesn't outwardly react, but leaves the current stitches in place. Nightwing comes back with a blood bag for a transfusion as well as an IV. Alfred hooks up both machines.

"You didn't undo the stitches." Batman observes.

"I did not feel the need to. Young Miss Richardson did a remarkable job."

"Hm."

Batman stares at Red Hood for a moment before stalking out of Med Bay. Nightwing stays, taking his mask off and keeping watch over Hood as Alfred cleans up.

[Batcave Main Camera Feed: Nov. 9 - 02:52]

Batman exits Med Bay and heads for the computer.

"Oracle. Pull up Hood's helmet feed."

"Already on it. Parts of it are glitching out. It might take a few minutes for me to fix it."

"Hng."

Batman begins working at the computer.

[Batcave Main Camera Feed: Nov. 9 - 03:05]

Robin and Orphan pull into the cave on their bikes. Both make their way over by Med Bay, peeking inside, before moving towards the computer where Batman sits.

"What happened." Robin demands.

Batman remains silent. After a few moments Oracle responds.

"Hood was ambushed. Apparently he crash landed on the fires escape of the Richardson's apartment building and they helped him. When he passed out they called us looking for dad's contact info to try and get in touch with Batman. I'm still trying to piece together everything that happened - Hood's helmet took some serious damage and we're missing parts of the feed. Gotta make the next one wack-proof."

"Tt. Todd is a fool for falling into an ambush."

Orphan wacks Robin upside the head. Squawking, Robin dodges a few steps away. "What was that for!"

"Worried."

Robin crosses his arms and looks away. "I am not worried about Todd. I am simply stating that it was idiotic to go into such a situation without backup. He is practically asking to be killed again. I would not have made such a mistake."

Orphan hums lightly and pulls him into a brief hug before both go towards the locker rooms to change out of uniform.

[Batcave Main Camera Feed: No. 9 - 03:12]

Duke enters the Cave from the Manor.