Could we get a break for once? Please?? As a treat???

Spoiler free summary of the last few chapters:

End of Chapter 1:

Sky and Bobby go to Wayne Manor for Jon Kent's birthday party

Will Solace calls Sky about a potential fight happening soon at Camp

Chapter 2:

Bobby is invited to Metropolis for the weekend.

The Kents and Mr. Wayne learn that the Richardson siblings are currently alone as Uncle Nolan is on a business trip (they aren't happy about that)

Sky 'convinces' them that it's fine because if Bobby is in Metropolis for the weekend, then she's actually going to go and visit her summer camp, therefore they are not alone in Gotham

Once Bobby leaves for Metropolis, Sky takes the Chariot of Damnation to Camp and receives small bits of prophecy from the Gray Sisters; Dark nights ahead. The Spartan's death. Broken mist. Bonds that assist.

When she gets to camp, Sky meets up with her siblings and Apollo and learns the plan

The battle begins

Chapter 3:

Will and Sky run off on a side mission to find Rachel and a new friend

The four of them find an important item

The battle comes to an end

Sky overhears a conversation between Chiron and Apollo

— ☼ —

Chiron watches as he goes, before turning to look at where I stand, half hidden by the pillar. "You can come out now, Miss Richardson."

Wincing, I step out from the hiding spot. "Um," I clear my throat, "Malcolm says that we're almost ready to start heading out. It looked like the others are almost done with the field medic patch ups and we can handle the rest back at camp..." I trail off.

Chiron waits calmly as I hesitate. Taking a deep breath, I ask the question.

"More stuff is going to happen soon. Isn't it." I glance at him before looking away. "More big stuff."

I fidget with my charm bracelet as I brace for the answer. There's a moment of silence as Chiron collects his thoughts.

"I'm afraid," He begins. "That there is always something big on the horizon." He lets out a heavy sigh. "But yes, I do fear that something new may be happening soon."

My shoulders sink with the weight of how unfair the world is.

Why us?

Why now?

Why three wars and something else? Something that Chiron didn't want to worry a god about.

Taking a deep breath, I compartmentalize my thoughts. Focus on the here and now. Figure everything else out later.

"Right." I sigh. "Well, first things first, let's get everyone back to camp. We can deal with the rest as it comes."

"An excellent idea, my dear."

[Wow, you really like leaving your debriefs on cliff hangers.]

[Shut up, Bobby.]

[Hey! Codenames!]

[*sigh* Fine. Shut up, Seer.]

[Agent A says we aren't supposed to say 'shut up.']

[Yeah, well I can't record the debrief if you keep talking so Shut it twerp. Where was I...]