-32-

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 by after the incident for Y/N. When she returned to school kids were talking of course, and it took some getting used to. Kenma stayed true to his promise, always being there to pick her up when she felt the most down.

She'd have her freakouts and she even developed anxiety and Kenma would coach her through both of them.

She barely talks to any of the boys but she's still trying to heal and they understand that, which she's grateful for. Mei, the coniving bitch is some kind of activist for people like her now with the help of her boyfriend Suna.

Y/N still couldn't believe she was able to get one in the first place. Has to be some kind of kink.

As for Tsukishima...she hasn't heard from him since the hospital and as far as gaming goes, she doesn't game anymore, she's more focused on her academics.

Kenma held her hips and exhaled a breath. Y/N kissed him, her tongue melting around his, getting the taste of apple pie on his tongue.

Y/N grabbed his shoulders, rocking her hips quicker. Her brows knotted and her mouth propped open. She set her forehead on his and Kenma moaned lowly, a grunt following after.

"Y/N...Y/N..." Kenma grabbed her ass and threw his head back as he felt himself get closer to the edge. It was like being sucked in and the feeling was soothing.

"Yo, yo, yo, time for lun- oh my God." Kuroo looked back out of the classroom and panicked. He heard absolutely nothing upon getting to the door.

Kenma rose his head, getting a glance at Kuroo.

"Get out." Kenma exhales. "Fuck." Kuroo shook his head and closed the classroom door.

"In school too?" Kuroo asks himself. Two people passes in the hallway and he chuckled.

"Keep it moving." He says blocking the doorway. Kuroo shook his head and looked at the ceiling. "Why God, do they do this?" He asks.

"Kenma I'm cumming." Her breathing got quicker and breathier as she got closer and closer and closer to her orgasm.