-07-

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 up the next morning she checked her phone for the time.

6:15a.m. it read. Y/N yawned and exhaled heavily as she turned on her back. Her eyes continued to wander the lock screen to check the weather and it's going to be rainy today.

Her eyes continued to wonder, landing on the many notifications on screen seconds later.

Still half asleep, she opened her phone. Just then a notification came through. And then another notification sounded and then another and another after that.

She groaned, knowing it was probably just her fans commenting under something she had posted. She keeps forgetting to turn off her notifications, but then again she knows she only have them on to know when something important is going on.

Y/N sat up and yawned. She wiped her eyes and opened her phone completely. At first she saw nothing out of the ordinary and bypassed the notifications on her lock screen, not really reading into them.

"Holy Christ." She said upon seeing 99+ notifications on her Twitter app. "Who could be trending at this day and age?" She mutters as she got out of bed. "Or better yet who's cancelled."

Y/N went to the bathroom as she opened Twitter. She saw the usual and she nearly slipped when her eyes saw the top five trending.

At number five are the Kardashians. At number four sat James Charles. Y/N thought it was probably another beauty scandal. Number three is a plane crash in Florida at number two is Dream and standing at number one...is #KT8andPlayer2

She clicked on it and saw a plethora of retweets.

Kt8 just challenged the best female gamer known to womankind. I'm strapped in.

Holy shit this is internet history.

Player 2 finally have a challenger. Who's gonna win?!!!