-03-

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 week since being here at Nekoma and Y/N had already began adapting to the environment.

Ever since that game play a week ago she hadn't texted or called Hinata. She just watched KT8 and played games. Not to mention he's the only person she ever really talks to on a daily basis. Not that she don't ever talk to the others, it's just that he's like a brother to her.

Y/N ate her sliced cinnamon apples in silence in the cafeteria. All the kids were laughing and talking per usual as she continued to sulk about life and her life would've been a whole lot easier if she was still at Karasuno.

She bobbed her head up and down to Feel It Still by Portugal as she examined the cafeteria. On the left side was a group of girls taking photos. Either making funny faces or...funny faces. She grinned and spotted four boys play fighting on the cafeteria line all dressed in red sport suits. She only wondered which sport it could be.

She didn't take the time to check which sports the school provided, and she could care less.

The tallest one of the bunch screamed at someone. It was quite funny since they were arguing over a yogurt. She summed it down to being the last one. Y/N chucked an apple into her mouth and chuckled as her gaze continued to wonder.

The cafeteria doors burst open revealing two more people dressed in red. She didn't study on who they were and glanced down at her phone to turn the music down a bit. Just as she did, large palms smacked the table in front of her.

She look up to see Kuroo. A smirk played his lips as he eased into the seat across from her. Her chewing slowed and she frowned a bit by his presence. He waved and tapped the table with his fingers, glancing across the cafeteria. She followed his gaze which stopped over to the group of boys in red.

She then saw him, the guy with black roots and dyed tips who's head is always in a game.

Kenma.

Her eyes lock on him for a minute before turning away. His head is down and he is focusing on something in his hand. She didn't study him long enough to get a mental note on what it was, but she had taken a guess.