-24-

[Leave Me Alone]•

When Y/N woke up she felt sore, but light, and free. She sat up, cool air grazing her body, sending chills down her spine. She gripped the sheets subconsiously and smiled upon remembering what occured.

She never thought that sex would be that good. She didn't want to stop either but the overstimulation was her enemy.

She gazed over and noticed him playing COD. He must've sensed her because after he killed the last person he turned around. The both of them locked eyes and Y/N smiled.

"Morning."

Kenma rolled his chair over to his bed, sneaking a morning peck on the lips.

"Afternoon."

Y/N could feel herself get shy due to his sudden affection. Kenma noticed and pushed back a bit.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to-

"No it's fine...just...I should clean up first at least."

"I don't care about that."

She chuckled. "C-can I use the shower?"

"Of course. I got clothes you can wear. I mostly have sweats and hoodies though, and they're a bit oversized."

"That's fine."

Y/N got up, exposing her naked body to him. Kenma swallowed hard and turned around to avoid getting hard.

"I have spare towels and toothbrushes in the bathroom cabinet."

"Okay." Y/N slipped inside of the bathroom and exhaled. Maybe Nekoma really is her place. She grinned and took herself a long hot shower, thinking of what she and Kenma did last night.

For someome so skinny he's got stamina. After twenty minutes Y/N got out, brushed her teeth, fixed her hair and left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

Kenma took a glance out of his peripheral but he was in a match. Y/N found a red oversize sweater and placed it on, going for a pair of shorts.

Kenma got distracted by her presence again and lost.

"Fuck."

Y/N went over to him, looking over his shoulder. Kenma set his controller down and gazed up, his eyes landing on her lips.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks near a whisper.

"Good."

"Mhm?"

She nods. "Yeah." Y/N leant in, kissing him. Kenma spun around and held her waist. Y/N eased onto his lap and he inhaled sharply.

The kiss is minty and sweet. She doesn't like his toothpaste but seeing it made her know that he's truely a nerd at heart.

Her hands went to her hair and Kenma groaned lowly, enjoying the feeling. However their afternoon session was short-lived due to a ring.

He was going to ignored it but Y/N was the one that pulled away remembering the ringtone.

Y/N got off of him and cussed lowly. "Shit." She didn't have to look far for her phone since it's right on bedside drawer.

She didn't notice that her clothes aren't on the floor either. Kenma had cleaned up and tossed her clothes in the wash. Sure her clothes are clean but he wanted to see her in something of his.

"Hi mom." She says upon answering.

"Y/N where the hell are you?! You had me worried sick all night!"