crazy?

Matheos Pov:

it was 2 in the morning and i was waiting for my love to come over, even though she was supposed to be here 4 hours ago but who's counting. we had gotten into a little argument this morning before class so i haven't seen her all day except for when i told her to come over later and all i got as a response was an eye roll. i mean i did say she was crazy BUT she was convinced i was cheating on her even though she has no proof, so she was just jumping to conclusions. like how me looking at a girl make me a cheater? if that was the case, she's been cheating on me threw out or relationship. i started to think she wasn't going to come but I still left my door unlocked so if she did, she could just come in.

Your Pov: 

i had a really bad week, i don't feel good and all my classes and Mattheo aren't helping. so i decided to fix me and Mattheo's problem first so i went to get him some stuff he likes, I'm not really sure why Hes mad at me when all i asked him to do was to stop looking at other girls' asses or at least to stop doing it when I'm around because it hurts my feelings. but then he got really defensive and said i thought he was cheating when i never said any of that, he told me to come to his dorm so we could talk i nodded in response and looked back at my friends since we were already talking and i guess he was still mad because he looked mad after that. i don't know i just didn't want him to be mad anymore. so, i made my way to his dorm with his gift in hand, i got him a lemon blueberry muffin, he said he wanted to try it so i got it for him. i arrived to his dorm and opened the door because he left it opened and i saw him lying in bed. "hey babe" i mumbled.

Matheos Pov: 

i heard the door open then slam and i jolted up to see y/n with something in her hand. she gave me a weird look like i did something to her. "hi love" i said in a low tone not wanting to upset her anymore. "hi Mattheo" she said basically screaming at me. "what do you have in your hand"  i asked try to start conversation but she just placed it down on the bed next to me, it was in a small bag so i didn't know what it was. 

Your Pov: 

after i said hi he looked at me and just staired at me for a second "hi" he said plainly back at me and layed back down in his bed i took my shoes off and got in the bed with him i gave him a smile and placed the tiny muffin bag next to him. "i got you something." he sat up and grabbed the bag, i was excited because i thought he would be happy. he looked at me before opening it. " what is it?" he asked " just open it" i said scooting a little closer to him " no i don't trust you, you open it" i don't understand why he wouldn't trust me.

Mattheo's Pov:

she was just looking at me while i had to bag on my lap. she kept telling me to open it but she could have but a bomb in it or something. "What you don't trust me?" not really, i didnt say that to her i just began opening the bag and what was in it made me gag. it was SARAHS HEARD.

"what the hell Mattheo? why the hell would she cut her head off? "Pansy asked me "because i was looking at her ass-" so you admit you were looking at other girls? i heard Draco say. "what no i-"   that literally what you just said though pansy spoke again. i looked at thin with disbelief "who's side are you two on" i said looking at them then y/n who was sitting next to me but on a different chair. " Mattheo your story is completely made up. the only thing that actually happened was you calling me crazy."  y/n said looking at me " but that's how i remember it" i said looking down at my hands am i crazy? i asked myself "maybe you just hit your head" y/n spoke before getting up and walking off.

Your Pov:

i hit him in the head..... he deserved it though but i really don't know where he got that whole head thing from i never cut off Sarah's head. i don't even know anyone named Sarah and he doesn't either. it was Makenzie's head.

Mattheo Riddle 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖘 🩸🔪💚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara