𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟔;

Izana, who possessed y/n's body, made the girl manspread on the sofa at rokuhara's hideout after they all tie south up so he wouldn't riot about it.

.....and takemichi was also tied up. Mans will not get away with this shit 😤

The previous tenjiku members followed the girl, or izana, like a lost dogs, looking at him with sparkly eyes as they sat around him.

The other gangs' higher ups also followed suit to gather more info on what the fuck is going on and how come izana possess y/n—

Izana glared at mikey who sat on the other side, making mikey frown. "Stop looking at me like that. I don't like having y/n-chin frowning at me."

Izana scoffed, "bitch."

"What?"

"Nothing." Izana said, "anyways, does anyone have info on the damn monk?"

The others shook their heads.

Izana sighed, making y/n's body cross her legs. He then paused and blinked before uncrossing and crossing the legs again.

"What are you doing?" Senju looked at him suspiciously.

Izana grumbled, "Not having a dingdong feels so weird. It's like i have a fucking gap and all the air can go inside, what the fuck—"

"STOP-" senju cried as she rubbed her ears aggressively.

His eyes then trailed down.

"Dude, don't you dare-"

"Huh, i never noticed she has some pretty big boobs.." izana mumbled, "man, the back pain-" he groaned before leaning back on the sofa sluggishly.

"Is it just me or you're more grumpy than you already are?" Mocchi said after observing izana for quite a while.

"Am i?" The said dude scoffed. "Burn in hell—"

"And more snappy." Shion added.

Takeomi who seemed to realize something might be going on, started to step back a little, "lord have mercy, don't tell me it's—"

Izana suddenly jolted in pain, quickly standing up to see the sofa has a red spot on it.

Everyone stayed silent, holding in their breaths.

"....am i pregnant?"

"No you fucking idiot, she got her period."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Izana scowled as he sat on the sofa after putting on pads and stuff as taught by senju. Mans was pissed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Is he going to bleed to death?" Kakucho asked senju.

Senju, who was about to answer, was cut off by izana, "Do you want me to die again?"  He huffed and crossed his arms. "I see how it is. Nobody needs me anymore. Y'all can rot in the streets for all i care!"

Everyone just stayed silent, scared to make the dude in the girl's body snap more as he was dealing with the pain, cramps, blood, and moodswings from the period.