𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟕;

Mikey was y/n-deprived, tired as fuck, and was more sad than usual. His back slouched as he boredly looked at the ground, not listening to the blabber of the gang leader that kanto manji was facing.

He sighed yet again.

"STOP SIGHING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" The dude screamed, tired of hearing mikey sigh all the time he was talking.

"I want y/n-chin." Mikey said with a quiet voice, making sanzu, koko, and hanma snap their necks towards mikey as they heard his long gone icon of adding -chin or any other nicknames to those that he liked or respect.

Y/n? Sanzu and koko thought. One was thinking about the goofy ass looking girl blabbering to him on the school yard and one shivered as he remembered how the girl hyped her mom to beat him up.

"I'LL FUCKING BEAT YOU ALL UP—" the dude before screamed.

Sanzu scoffed before he looked at koko, "speaking of beating people up, how the fuck did you get that black eye—"

"Don't ask." Koko cutted sanzu off and groaned.

"Dude, you're literally in a gang. You can just punch your enemies or sumn, tf is wrong with you? I know you're here to make money and shit, but like, punch bitches-" sanzu lectured koko who looked at him tiredly with one black eye.

"I can't do it. The one who punched me is my mentor's wife. And the daughter hyped her up."

"Oh." Sanzu blinked, "sounds like a you problem."

"Fuck you." Koko snarled.

Later that day, after slaughtering a mass of delinquents, the y/n-deprived and sadder than usual mikey lay down on top of the pile of delinquents he made during the fight.

He sighed again.

"Why the hell does he kept on sighing and who the hell is y/n?" Hanma asked sanzu and koko who said only looked at him before saying, "don't ask."

"Why? Is this y/n person super strong or sumn?"

"Her mommy and daddy is." Koko paled at the thought before he shook his head and clicked his tongue, "all that girl can do is be a stove and hype them up."

"Ah, so she's a spoiled girl?" Hanma grinned, "is she hot?"

"Hot." Sanzu and koko said.

"But annoying." The raven haired teen added.

"And sunny. Too sunny for someone like him." Sanzu pointed to mikey, "but at the same time maybe that's why mikey took a liking? Dude's soul is dark as fuck and that girl is just bright."

"Huh." Hanma kept the grin on his face as he thought of who this y/n could be and what does this y/n look like.

Mikey suddenly remembered something and grabbed his phone from his pocket, "y/n-chin.." he whined as the girl picked up the call.

"Sup, mikey? You having your sad boy moments again or sumn? Lol, anyways, i met your boyfriend who stalked me a few days ago at my school!" Y/n chirped on the call.

Mikey, even though he doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about, was happy to hear the girl's happy tone as he was on a call with her. He thought that he should've done this a long time ago rather than having to wait for the girl to contact him.