𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟓;

Imagine a friendship between one burly guy who loves to beat people up and a girl that barely reach his chest that likes to act like a goddamn stove— yeah that's what they're doing now.

More of south's enemy have came by to trample the guy but the guy was punching his way through those guys, while the foreign girl was on his shoulders, helping him kick ass with kicking the guys that came to them on the face.

"Yeah, bro!! Punch him!" The girl squealed as south ran towards a guy and roughly punched him on the gut while cackling.

"Kick him!" South said as he jabbed a thumb at the guy behind them, making the girl nod excitedly and kicked the guy on the face.

"Bravo!" South grinned widely.

His new friend grinned at him too, "broski, look." She pointed at a guy that stood up and gave them a dirty look, "that guy's been eyeing you weirdly! What if he wants to touch your muscles or something?!"

"That's just you-"

"Look! Look! He's eyeing your abs-"

"Oh god," south blinked, "he did-"

"W-what?" The poor guy doesn't know what's going on.

"Fruity." The foreign girl giggled.

"Anyways," she started, "charge!!!" When she screamed that shit, south immediately charged towards the poor guy, making him scream in agony.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

The two ate ice cream peacefully in the park later on like they didn't beat up a bunch of guys in a shady alleyway—

South stared at his ice cream before he looked at the girl who was chomping down her ice cream like nothing. He snorted, putting his hand that holds the ice cream closer to the girl. "I'm not a big fan of ice cream, you can have it."

"Ong, fr?!"

"Yes. Ong, fr."

The girl grinned before she snatched the new ice cream, side hugged the big guy, and chomped on the treat, a laugh bubbling out through her. "You're the best, bro!"

South only let out a huff and a small smile, observing the strange girl silently. "You know,"

"Hm."

"You should join my gang."

"Hell no."

"Why not?"

"I don't wanna get beaten up by guys!" The foreign girl said and rubbed her face and thigh in front of him, "look at me! I'm the embodiment of beauty-"

South snorted again, "you're just narcissistic—"

"It's called self love!"

"Bitch your confidence surpasses the amount for self love, You're just narcissistic."

The foreign girl scowled, "do you know how i managed to get his face and body?!"

"i don't know. Your dad—"

"I-" the foreign girl shuts her mouth before grumbling and eating her ice cream again.

"Come on, it's not gonna be that bad. My gang has lots of guys that has muscles and abs. You love those, right?" He tried to bribe her.

"No way." She snorted, "for all i know you're scamming me and the truth is that your dudes ain't attracti—"