𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟑;

Sanzu really belives that something was wrong with mikey.

Mikey kept on looking at his phone, a small pout on his face before it was quickly gone when he felt that someone was staring at him.

Did mikey meet someone? Sanzu thought as he observed his boss who was constantly looking at his phone and mumbling the word y/n. Is that the person's name?

Mans was curious and he intends to find out about this y/n that might threaten his position as Mikey's bestie.

And that's why he was now stalking the foreign girl who was happily licking her ice cream at the park—days after the training session with wakasa, benkei, and senju.

The girl had now occasionally crash in into their training sessions as she went home together with senju and if she had nothing else to do that day.

Benkei gladly became her trainer at the gym and wakasa always silently look after her from a far as he was also training senju.

Back to sanzu, he got info from the peeps at the streets, or those affiliated with their gang, that they saw mikey days back hanging out with a girl—and mikey was smiling.

Even though it was a subtle smile, it scared the living shit out of them.

Sanzu believe that the foreign looking girl is y/n.

She looks like a y/n, and the girl was particularly quite sunny...maybe that's one of the reason mikey likes her. Sanzu thought to himself as he now stared at y/n who was now hyping up two elementary kids fighting.

"Yass queen! Punch that bitch!" She squealed as she hyped up the two kids to fight, "fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Ugh!" Kid A got punched straight in the face by kid B.

"Urgh!" And kid B got kicked straight in the gut by kid A.

The two fell down on the ground and held their bruised spots, groaning and whining. They sound like they boutta cry—

The h/c haired only laughed at them before she walked up to the two and ruffled their heads. "It was fun seeing you guys fight, but like...y'all could really do better-"

The two kids gave the foreign girl a dead inside look as they quietly listened to her rambling even though they don't understand anything she's saying.

"Anyways, it was entertaining and all, but fighting between besties isn't good y'know!" The h/c haired girl chirped, grabbing kid A and B's hands and forced them to shake hands. "Make friends again and say sorry to each other, okay?"

The girl then stood up and dusted her skirt, waving hands at the kids as she walked away.

The two kids stared at y/n's back before they stared at each other. Crazy b— those ungrateful little shits thought.

Sanzu stared at the scene he just saw and blinked. The girl acts nuts. He likes her. She would be no threat if she befriended him too. He would gladly share mikey's friendship with her as he is intrigued to her, though it would take a little bit more time for him to actually loosen up if they ever make friends due to trust issues and being gang affiliated and all.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

On the weekends, y/n had went shopping at ginza with her mommy. It was one boujee ass district. They bought some designer stuff before they made their way to roppongi to go cafe hopping.