𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟎;

The foreign girl blinked at the sight of two dudes in front of her, one was crying their eyes out for god knows what and the friend just looks so done with everything while wearing a weird ass cat shirt.

"Why do they all die?!" Takemichi cried.

"My man, i don't even know anymore." Chifuyu blankly said before he flexed his shirt, "anyways, isn't this shirt awesome?"

"Is that your cat on it?"

"Yea"

The girl suddenly showed up in front of them with a big smile, "yo, my name is y/n! My favorite type of guys is one with a pretty face, a tall and nice body, and he must be rich! What about yours?"

The two boys looked at the girl like she's some kind of unknown species in some zoo, their eyes taking in her foreign appearance.

"How long has she been there?" Chifuyu asked.

"How should i know?!" Takemichi cried.

"Stop crying."

"Sorry."

Y/n was confused by their whole chat, but ignored it anyways as she made her way to chifuyu and tugged on his shirt, "this shirt's wack! Is that your cat or something?! Why does his face looks derpy—"

Chifuyu panickaly tugged down his shirt as a small blush coated his cheek, while takemichi fumbled as he tried to drag the girl away from his friend. "Dude, is this girl trying to take off my shirt or what?!"

"I don't know!" Takemichi tried to drag y/n away, but the girl persisted on latching on to chifuyu, "maybe?!"

"Oh god, i don't want to!"

"I thought you wanna pull girls, chifuyu!"

"I do but not like this! And this is a public space!"

"I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about but anyways, my shirt's more wack." Y/n said as she opened her school shirt buttons, making takemichi and chifuyu screech as they run away.

"Aww man.." the foreign girl pouted as the two boys run away from her. She just wanna flex her inside shirt that has a capybara face on it.

When the two boys got away foreign girl, takemichi was like "is she a stripper?!"

"I'm not ready yet, I'm 14-" chifuyu rasped out.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Inui and draken doesn't know why the hell did the foreign girl come to their place again. She was squatting down the floor, talking about god knows what as her face shows that she's frustrated.

"Yea man, i opened my school shirt to flex this awesome capybara t-shirt inside, but the two dudes run away from me like I'm some kind of exhibitionist! Can you believe that?" She said.

Draken blankly looked at her, "get the fuck outta here."

The girl nodded, "i know right! They're such weirdos. I bet they're thinking about weird stuff when i opened my shirt to flex my awesome t-shirt!"