Chapter 39

Nobleman and Katana took Alex to their base, Alex acted as if he was their prisoner and he was the Tribrid as they took a private jet back to South Korea as they brought Alex tied up acting as if he was unconscious, in reality, he was able to see and hear everything. The base was a highly fortified building located on the outskirts of the city.

Alex hummed and said"They made sure to fortify the base really well."

Nobleman nodded and decided to give Alex more info"It has every security measures possible from guards taking vervain very day to having wolfbane with them.The bullets they use modified bullets with vervain in them for taking out Vampires."

Katana added"Also,the guards are always monitored making it hard for someone to pretend to be them unless it is somone like Alex,who can read minds."

Everyone nodded,while Alex grinned and said"This plan would work,since Dr.Baek will get us inside."

Nobleman smirked and nodded.

Dr.Baek looked at the situation with a smile then she patted Nobleman and Katana on the back and said"I knew you would be able to do it."

As Katana and Nobleman knew it was a lie as she was already preparing for a new batch of soldier's gave a fake smile as Dr.Baek noticed only one was there she asked"So where is the girl ?"

Nobleman with a frown replied"We couldn't capture her. But we made sure she was only a strong witch, while he displayed powers of a witch and even strength to overpower vampires."

Dr.Baek nodded as she told, "Then let's perform some tests on him and see what makes a tribrid so special."As they carried him through a hallway into a large room that looks like an operating theater and there are instruments arrayed on trays positioned around a large exam table. Also, there was a two-sided glass on the other side was Dr.Baek as she watched as the procedure was about to start. But what she didn't know was one of her colleagues who always eyed her position as the leader of the project had hired a whole mercenary group

Everyone frowned at the scene, Alex was the one who broke the silence"How many people have they experimented on?"

Nobleman answered"Too many too count.If he subject is not up to there standard, they kill it."

Freya on anger said"We are going to destroy them."

Kol had bloodthirsty smile and added"Very slowly and painfully."

Dr.Baek was so excited to see what kinda info she will get from this, but suddenly Alex who was lying on the exam table opened his glowing green eyes as he quickly got up and used telekinesis to hurl the scientists next to him towards the wall half of them were knocked out or killed.

Kai smirked and muttered"Here comes the massacre."

Everyone silently agreed and looked forward to it.Mainly Nobleman and Katana we're looking forward to seeing Dr.Baek die.

One of the guards present was about to shoot only of him to be telekinetically lifted in the air and wave his hand his neck snapped. As once again Alex's hands started to glow green as the shackles on his hands came off he started turning his hands around since having those shackles on him was pretty annoying, Alex then turned to the guard who was up in the air as with a snap of his finger he was set on fire, the person's scream echoed inside the room.

Dr.Baek saw all this and was shocked as she said"Deploy all the nerve gas." the nerve gas started to flood the room as Alex was watching Dr. Baek through the two-sided window as he chanted".Ventus placet mundare" causing all the nerve gas to slowly disappear as Baek was about to call for help, but she then heard a gun click behind her as she turned to see it was Nobleman who pointing the gun at her face as she saw Alex appear next to him, Dr. Baek in anger asked, "You betrayed me?"

Kol whistled and said"That was a very interesting spell."

While Nobleman and Katana leaned forward looking at the screen with great interest.

Nobleman scoffed and replied"You betrayed us, we knew you were planning on creating a new batch of soldiers and planning to kill us off. So we found an alternative."

Dr.Baek was terrified and in desperation said"I am the only one who could cure you."Nobleman laughed and replied, "Alex here was able to cure us easily.No we don't need you anymore."

Nobleman smiled and said"Yes, we are finally free."

Freya could understand their feelings, after she felt the same when she escaped from Dahlia.

Nobleman and Katana was happy and could not wait to tell there siblings the news.

Katana having heard enough bitchslapped Dr.Baek knocking her unconscious, suddenly they heard an explosion and gunshots with their enhanced hearing as Nobleman looks through the security footage to see a Mercenary group shooting down every one of Dr. Baek's loyal guard dogs, and with them was Dr.Tenro as Alex asked, "Do you know them?"

Katana scowled and commented"Why the hell is he here?"

Freya questioned"Who is he?"

Nobleman answered"I will probably explain."

This caused everyone to turn back to the screen.

Nobleman frowned and replied"Yes. that's Dr.Tenro he was one of the lead scientists working on the Witch Enhancement project the group funding this wanted Dr.Baek to lead it, so in anger, Tenro left the project. It seems he was busy making his own group of soldiers. He must have come here after hearing about the hybrid's capture."

Alex commented"If we want to stop the project as a whole, we have memomey wipe a lot of the high ranking members who funded this group."

Nobleman agreed and said"I can get you the details."

Alex nodded, while Kol cut in"I am coming with you too, it has been long time since I let loose."

Kai was grinning and raised his hands adding"Me too....We are going to have so much fun."

Alex nodded understanding the fact Tenro was now coming here to get rid of his rival and he must have wanted the tribrid as Nobleman said"We will take care of it since we have a score to settle with that guy."

Alex smiled and replied, "Be my guest, I will only interfere if necessary."Alex wanted to see how good Nobleman, Katana, and his siblings were.