Part 29

Alex talked about lot of things with Hope,Lizzie and Josie.All three where easy to get along with,while Caroline had given Alex an invitation to Salvatore Boarding school.

While Mikaelsons,Caroline and Bonnie where talking about the school and increasing barriers.

As watcher clapped getting everyone's attention saying"So the next viewing is going to start."Everyone nodded and went to their seats.

Lizzie was confused and questioned"Monster?"Alex nodded and answered"Yes it is a monster basically an Arachne. The Arachne is only humanoid in appearance when it takes its victim's skin. Other than that, it resembles a spider, but is much larger. It has twelve black eyes, sharp black pincers, and fangs. The Arachne possesses huge fangs which secrete a toxic substance that liquefies its victims from the inside out. The Arachne's bite could easily be mistaken for a vampire's bite."

"

Lizzie  frowned and said"Ewww that looks ugly."

Josie and Hope nodded agreeing with their friend.

Lizzie was worried and questioned, "So she is dying?"Alex shook his head and answered"No. I managed to neutralize the poison. But we have a problem the Arachne seems to have taken the skin of Conner as its new form."

Hope commented"Even if I disliked Conner,I didn't want him to die."

Josie and Lizzie nodded,while Alex was stoic after all he didn't know the kid so he didn't feel anything.Also the boy seemed like he was idiot and jerk by what he heard till now.

It was cut short by Landon who ran towards them and yelled in slight fear and panic"You guys won't believe what I just saw? It's conner he is the monster his skin came off."

Hope and Alex looked at each other as they quickly apparated with Lizzie who was worried about her sister as they reached the abandoned mill and they saw both Josie and Rafael caught up in the web. Alex and Hope see the Arachne in it's true full form.As Lizzie with disgust spoke"That's one ugly bitch."

Lizzie nodded and said"Yeah,it is."

Caroline with stern tone admonished"Lizzie mind your language."

Lizzie with a pout replied"Sorry Mom."

The problem was Arachne was threatened by the presence of Hope and Alex as it tried to escape through the window only to discover it was blocked with a barrier.As Alex whispered"He is focused on me.ypu guys go get Josie and Rafel."Hope and Lizzie nodded as the Arachne seeing no chance to escape as Alex cast a cutting curse only for the Arachne to easily dodge as Alex decided to kill it off quickly, as it's venom is pretty dangerous. The Arachne see the chance lunged at Lizzie only for her to use a telekinetic push to sent it crashing into the old cabin.But it wasn't enough to keep it down as it launched itself at Hope only for her to telekinetically hold it in the air.