Part 11

Watcher noticed Landon sneaking glances at Hope from time to time,he felt slightly bad for the kid as he was sure Hope had developed feelings for Alex.Watcher also know in the original reality Landon and Hope's relationship was good at the start,but soon it started to get strained because of various factors,Also he was not sure what to think about Landon's obsession with Hope.

Hope watched in awe as the thing that plagued their family was now trapped in this small nesting doll as Marcel drenched in blood because all the Mikaelson's were brought to one place blood rain entered the St Anne church as he saw the Mikaelson's unconscious inside the salt boundary Marcel was worried as he shouted,"Hope what did you do?"

Everyone looked at Hope who looked away from them.While no one could blame her for trying as this was the only way to bring her family together.

Hope in hurry explained, "Uncle Marcel we trapped the Hollow."Alex showed the Grimhold as Hope explained to Marcel everything as Marcel was shocked as he looked outside and saw the rain had stopped which was indication that what Hope said was true as he in anger spoke"Hope do you have any idea how dangerous this was?"

Hope winced and replied, "I know but Aunt Freya agreed to this as she herself said if one more meeting between any Mikaelson's was enough to cause the plagues."Marcel was angry at Hope for being reckless but he knew if Freya had agreed that means this was very serious as he said"Now let's wake you Father and others up."Alex stared at Hope and thought"She just threw her Aunt under the bus without knowing."

Freya gave Hope mock glare as Hope smiled sheepishly.

Hope knew her dad was going to be angry as Alex whispered "You might create a boundary spell around us until your dad cools down or your Aunt Freya gets here."

Hope nodded as she cast boundary spell around them as Marcel broke the totems one by one allowing them get up as Freya also arrived at the place and Klaus was obviously angry as hell but seeing that the Hollow was successfully sealed away as Klaus glared at me and said"You let Hope do this."Alex sighed and replied"You know that your daughter is stubborn as you and would have done the reversal spell and sealed the Hollow into her which is much more dangerous than this."While Rebekha and Klaus were still glaring at Alex, but both Kol and Elijah knew from Freya that one more meeting between the Mikaelsons would have pretty much trigger the end of times.They both knew Klaus will not be able to stay away from his family and will try to see them again.

Ever Mikaelson sighed knowing it was true and their is huge chance of Klaus going to visit Hope.

Freya knew Alex did everything for Hope as she decided "Klaus and Rebekah please stop with glaring, Alex actually solved our problem, and instead of thanking him you are glaring at him also remember."Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah thanked Alex while Klaus just gave a nod as Kol questioned"Where are you going to store that ?"
Alex looked at the Grimhold and answered, "I will keep it with me as I am the only one who can open it."Klaus was wanted to refuse but Freya cut int"It's best you keep it."Freya knew Alex's capabilities and the fact she had hint Alex already had a place to keep it as She turned to her family and said"It's best he keeps it as any of Hollow's follower's are alive they will know the Hollow is either imprisoned or killed and none of them will ever think Hollow's prison is carried by a teenager of all things."

Freya nodded and said"Who would believe teenager carried Hollows prison."

While everyone returned to Kol was curious as he questioned "I have never come across something like this in my life and why was this made?" Now Everyone was looking at Alex with interest since this prison was stong to fully imprison a Ancestral spirit as Alex sighed explained"It's was originally designed by my birth parents to trap a Monster called Malivore."

The Mikaelson's and the other's were confused as Kil asked"Malivore?"Alex nodded and replied"Around a millennia ago, in certain parts of the world, there were monsters

The Mikaelson's and the other's were confused as Kil asked"Malivore?"Alex nodded and replied"Around a millennia ago, in certain parts of the world, there were monsters. And in one region there was no monster more terrifying than dragons. No other supernatural faction was any match for dragons on their own, so an unholy alliance was formed. A witch, a werewolf, and a vampire, the "Triad", combined their blood, using black magic to create a golem capable of consuming the dragons."Davina cut in and asked"Dragon's are real?"Alex gave nod as Freya questioned"So why haven't we heard of them or these other monster's."

Everyone was now interested in the Triad and so called monsters.They wanted to know more about them.Klaus,Kol,Elijah and Hope wanted to know how dangerous these dragon were to make three conflicted species join forces.

Alex explained"You might have known about it at actually once Malivore consumed a moster the rest of the world would forget about it." The Mikaelson's excluding Kol,Davina and Freya found this to be unbelievable.

Kol had come across texts or grimiores depicting mosters he always thought they were bullshit now he grew worried about this Malivore as he questioned"Why didn't this Malivore come after the Vampire's,Werewolves and witches?"

Alex answered "The spell which made it had used the blood of three species also made it unable to harm witches, werewolves, or vampires. When the dragons were gone and other mosters in the region cleared, the Triad wanted to return him to mud and since they were the ones who created him.However, Malivore with each monster's DNA it absorbed, it evolved and became sentient and truly alive betrayed his creators and made a deal with all the humans he'd saved. The humans set the creature free to wander the earth and continue consuming, erasing all memory that the monsters ever existed."

Elijah with thoughtful look said"So whoever gets eaten they are forgotten by the rest of the world.Also the fact this golem was evolving with each creature in consumed."
Everyone nodded as Klaus got the feeling this golem was also betrayed by the humans otherwise it would have been walking around right now.

Klaus wanted to write this all of as rubbish but he saw Kol and Freya looking serious as he questioned"Kol,Freya you don't belive this bullshit right"

Kol and Freya looked at each other as Kol said"Actually I do as during my travels I came across some texts describing a mud monster that attacked a Africa village.I honestly thought it was nothing."Freya added her Thoughts"Dahlia used bring in texts and other spell books,I also have seen many texts describing mythical monster's at that time Dahlia told me to throw it away."

Freya,Davina and Kol nodded as they did come across such things.

Meanwhile Alex was thinking "Although the Grimoire gave information that is useful to some extent.But all this info is history.What he needed was information about the keys to Malivore's prison which was not available.He had no idea where it is,Which is major problem."

Everyone was surprised at the fact he was looking for Malivore prison.Elijah questioned"What is he talking about Malivore's prison and keys?"
Watcher with sigh replied"It will be explained in the future viewing."
Some accepted the answer,while other were not okay.