Part 3

The screen Alex started working on the Grimhold which is an inescapable magic prison that resembles a nesting doll he started to modify it so it can imprison and kill the Hollow. It took Alex two days to do it.

Everyone hearing the boy created a prison specifically to help Hope and kill the Hollow

Everyone hearing the boy created a prison specifically to help Hope and kill the Hollow.Hope with awe and slight blush muttered"He created that specifically for freeing me from th Hollow."Hope heart started to beat faster as she thought it was pretty nice of him.

Hope called"Alex, Roman came all the way to my home and when he became too close for my comfort.I kinda snapped his neck in anger as he acted as if he didn't know who I was and I told Aunt Freya about this well she locked him up in the basement with a Salt Boundary Spell."

Hope found the fact he came to her house to be quite worrisome.Now she was looking at situation without rose tinted glasses"He must have gotten the address of our house from the Greta person."Freya and Hailey nodded as they were worried about how easily he got into the house.They both talked about increasing the security.

Alex immediately replied, "I will be there soon."Alex took the Grimhold in a hurry he apparated into Hope's home. Klaus who just arrived at the house saw Alex tried to attack only to get telekinetically thrown at the wall as he kept Klaus pinned against the wall with Telekinesis.

Hope with awe said"He could Apparate?"Josie,Lizzie,Davina,Freya and Penelope were intrested in learning it as it would be very useful.But soon everyone started laughing seeing the fact Klaus got his ass handed to him by the kid.Klaus let a growl and glared at everyone.

Hope heard the noise saw Alex and her Father she tried to calm the situation down as she explained"This is a friend of mine. I called him here."

Freya who heard the noise came to the front yard seeing Alex pinning Klaus to the wall understood the situation told Klaus who recovered,"Klaus you don't have to get paranoid on him I can vouch for him."Klaus was suspicious but if Freya was vouching for the Kid he was letting it go for now.

Freya had known Alex since Hope became friends with him and she was fascinated by the magical energy she felt from Alex. Also, Freya knew Alex's adopted parents died because Dahlia naturally was wary of him at first. But soon she found the kid didn't have any animosity with Mikaelson's when Hope revealed her heritage to him.

The Mikaelsons except Klaus found the fact he didn't hate them for Dahlia killing his parents to be good.

Alex looked at Klaus and said"Sorry about that it was reflex."Although Alex said that internally he was thinking"Noway I am sorry this fucking weirdo attacked me after all."While Klaus grunted and looking Hope said"We are going to have a talk."

Once gain everyone burst into laughter as they heard Alex's thoughts.Rebekah snickered and said"So,Niklaus you seemed to be out of form."
Klaus scoffed and replied"I was just surprised."