Part 14

What the Mikaleson's didn't know was Alex was having the same thoughts and was thinking about scenarios one of them was a human organization which was pretty much something similar that happened in the movie Underworld where all the vampires and werewolves were hunted down to extinction.

Elijah sighed in frustration as he looked at the only cars present in the garage where Kol's and Klaus's luxury super car's as most of them were brought here unconscious and Freya's/Hailey's car pretty much got ruined during their fake kidnapping so he with a stoic look said: "We will get Marcel to give one of his car's or if not we will compel someone to lend it for now."

Alex shrugged and said, "I can help ."As he went and calmly put his hand on top of his car, Alex focus as he magically transmogrifies the Porsche into Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class complete with the leather interior. The car transformed with a water ripple-like effect.

Kol grinned and said, "That is a very nifty spell, you don't have to change cars all time

Kol grinned and said, "That is a very nifty spell, you don't have to change cars all time."Hope agreed with her uncle and said"That was really cool."

Hope with a big smile said"Now that solved our problem" as she started to put her stuff in the back as did Alex who had only one suitcase with an extension charm.

Alex, Hope, and Elijah stopped at the mystic grill before as Elijah talked about Mikael's treatment of Klaus and stuff as Alex was tuned it out as he saw the famous Scooby gang as Klaus called them Alex had read Stefan's journal and stuff while he wanted to know what the true story was as he looked into each of their minds as he found Damon Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, and Alaric to be really a piece of work.

The Mikaelsons, Scooby gang, Lizzie, Josie, and Hope were afraid, surprised, curious, or confused about what the kid found out that made him hate them.

While returned back to talking with Hope and Elijah during that time Damon Salvatore noticed Elijah as he asked"Why is Elijah here?"Caroline who noticed Hope was with him and sarcastically answered "Do you not see his niece is with him,so obviously he is here to drop her."

Mikaelsons all smiled at Caroline who returned the smile,Klaus had a fond smile on his face while looking at Caroline.

Damon just glared at Caroline as Elena said with slight irritation"Stop it both off you."Caroline didn't say anything further as Damon spoke"Let's see what little Klaus junior and Elijah are up to."

Lizzie and Josie were now actually thinking on why they even cared or respected Damon.

Caroline in anger replied, "That girl is not Klaus."Damon sneered and said"I am sure she is just like Klaus a real monster" While Caroline wanted to yell at Damon for that, but Elena agreed and said"Damon has a point whenever a Mikaleson was in mystic falls it meant trouble."it was like her word was final as they decided to follow them when they go. Alex heard all their thoughts and sensed their hostility towards Hope as he internally grinned and thought"Since you guys already saw Hope as your enemy.I will make sure your little group knows every little secret you hidden."