XX

Kyron's grip on my wrist never loosened as he dragged me through the halls of the hotel.

People of all backgrounds were in the lobby watching the whole thing unfold.

As embarrassing as it was, I couldn't even be mad at how he was handling me.

I turned around to see LB looking at me nervously. I returned his gaze with a smug one of my own.

I wasn't the one that was in trouble. At least that's what I hoped.

Kyron was leading us to the Elevator, and when everybody was about to get on with us, he shook his head.

"Take the fucking stairs!"

Immediately, everybody rushed out of the elevator and down the hall.

I stayed quiet because I didn't know what to say. I didn't wanna look up at him because if I did, I wouldn't like what I saw. I already knew that he was mad and I didn't need to feel that anger firsthand.

"You ain't gone say nothing?" He questioned me eagerly.

I hesitated, "There's nothing to say."

Then, I looked up at him. I could tell that he had been smoking some weed tonight, as his eyes were drooped more than usual.

The lowness of them was making me feel some type of way, and after my night of drinking champagne—I was definitely in the mood.

"Are you dumb?" He had said, snapping me out of my dirty daydream of him fucking in the elevator.

"You so fine," I answered simply, moving to rub his chin, which had a small stubble of hair on it.

He looked too damn good in the light.

"Man stop, you drunk," he told me. "Why the fuck you keep on playing 'wit me? I told 'yo ass to stay at the hotel. You going out, and you was surrounded by niggas? A Nigga that wanna marry you, too?"

I looked up at him, a surprised look on my face.

"Yeah, LB and Clutch told me. I should really tear 'yo lil ass up."

I felt a knot form in my stomach as he spoke. I knew he had a temper, but I didn't expect him to be this angry.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, pulling my hand away from his chin. "I didn't know you would be this damn mad. I was just tryna have a lil fun. I haven't been able to do shit for almost two weeks."

His expression softened, but only for a moment though. He had gone right back to being pissed off at me. "How long ya'll been fucking?" He asked me, all seriousness.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"How long, Ant?" He questioned me again.

"We've never fucked you dumbass!" I yelled at him. I was more angry than I had ever been in a while. "And, even if we did, so what? You was still fucking that old bitch when you pushed up on me. Do you know how hypocritical you sound nigga?"

"I been told you that we stopped fucking," he said, gritting his teeth together in anger. "I thought I made it clear that I'm only fa you."

"I thought I did the same thing!"

"Man, who you yellin' at!" He fired back, getting in my face.

I didn't answer him at first. I only leveled my eyes with his, and he did the same. Then, all he did was sigh, and all I did was roll my eyes to the back of my head.

I could've swore that we had been in this elevator for hours. It was starting to get hot, and I could feel the tension building up. I just wanted to go back to the room and just...chill.