VIII

Why the party started at 12 in the morning was beyond me, but when it did start...it started.

With the permission of Cig, Tally worked her ass off to plan everything in less than two days.

It was really baffling to me how she did it, but I wasn't gonna complain to her about it.

I was surprised that Cig even agreed to have the party here. You would think that a drug dealer would think twice about throwing a party at where they lay their head.

When Tally first asked him why he was so cool with having it here, I remember him saying something along the lines of, this house isn't where I keep my stash.

But, wouldn't you still play it safe and have it somewhere else...with all of the money that he has he could've rented us a house. But, when he said that, it got me thinking.

How many houses does he have?

Nonetheless, it was really none of my business. What was my business was downing the shot that an old friend of mine, Tierra, was pouring for me.

"Chug that shit!" She yelled over the blaring music. A little rap mixed with R&B. I did what I was told and downed the drink.

I mixed it with water afterwards.

Every time I drank, I would always have heartburn. That shit was annoying. Even before twenty-one, people were telling me that I couldn't hang, and they still were.

"You still can't take a fuckin' shot straight?" My friend Justice exclaimed only after he downed his own shot. I watched in surprised horror as he took another one right after that.

"You crazy as fuck," I fired at him. He laughed at me before he locked eyes with some boy in the crowd.

I looked at him knowingly and he smirked back before sitting his glass down on table.

"You already know what I'm bout' ta' do," he clicked his tongue before stalking off towards the dude. I watched curiously as he ran his hand down the boys chest.

He seemed to be taken aback at first but let the magic happen. "Once a hoe always a hoe," Tierra said, shaking her head. A few minutes later I watched her get lead away by a boy. What a damn hypocrite.

I sighed to myself and just slumped down onto the couch next to a few people who were drinking a red substance.

They started talking to me and telling me happy birthday but I honestly didn't care about all of the other shit they were saying.

I drowned out their voices and just closed my eyes. For one, I had a big ass headache, and two, I was ready to go to sleep.

At times like this I wanted Tally around, but her ass was off somewhere kissing on Quan with his bum ass.

Maybe Jayden was right. I couldn't hang for shit. I laughed at that out loud, and the people around me all looked at me like I was crazy.

My smile faltered and I scrunched up my face at them.

"What you laughing at?" A low deep voice asked from behind me. I turned my head slightly and saw someone that I really didn't expect to see.

Jace, one of my ex dl's, smirked down at me as I stared up at him. Me and Jace used to fuck around in high school in the little personal bathrooms they had for teachers.

Damn, I was getting hot just thinking about all the times we fucked in doggy style. I knew that my face showed everything that I was thinking, so I tried to contain my excitement.