Surprise

It had been 15-20 minutes after the singing, dancing and the bloodshed. The rain was now calmer and only drizzling. You and him were now walking on the sidewalk, making your ways back to the hotel until

"Dear?" He asked as he stopped walking.

"Hm? What is it?" You asked.

"Why don't we stop for a drink?" He asked, pointing at the bar across the street.

"But we're soaked." You said with a confused smile.

"Not for long." He said.

He snapped his fingers, turning his soaking wet attire into his normal light red dress shirt and black pants. Instead of wearing his striped suit though, he put it around you.

"Will this be okay? I figured you'd rather not have me change you." He asked as you nodded.

"Yes, it'll be fine. It's only a quick drink anyways." You said.

"Great! Come along now darling." He said with a chuckle.

As you and him the small bell above the door rang throughout the bar, the thing is though, you recognized the bar. It was the same one that Husk works at and lucky enough, he was working tonight.

"Husker! You're here." Alastor said with a smile as he saw him.

"Hey Al, Y/n. I guess you both are here for a drink?" He asked as you and Alastor sat down.

"Mhm." Alastor said.

"Any kind is alright with me" You said as Husk grabbed two glasses.

"Surprise us." Alastor said with a smile as Husk grabbed a random bottle and poured some in each glass.

"I saw and heard you boths little 'show' out there." He said, handing you and him the drinks.

"Did you now? We were quite good, i'll say." He said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Say what you'd like but I hope you know, you're both still covered in blood. All I fuckin smell is metal." He said.

"Yes, i'm well aware. We'll change and clean up when we get back to the hotel." Alastor said as you took a few sips of your drink, it wasn't half bad. If you ignored the burning sensation that you felt as it went down.

"Too strong, dear?" He asked as you set the glass down.

"Well I haven't had this one before, it burned my throat." You said with a small pout.

"Would you like something else then? Devil springs?" Alastor asked with a grin, bastard.

"Fuck that, i'm not getting wasted like that again." You said, pushing the glass towards Husk.

"You don't want it?" Husk asked.

"Nah it's alright. Besides, I already had some wine." You said, turning down the rest of the drink.

"Suit yourself." He said, taking the glass and pouring the rest out.

"Husker, I have a joke for you." Alastor said as Husk placed a hand-paw uhh whatever thing on his forehead.

"Please no" Husk said with a groan.

"SO! What do you call-"

~~~

"Goodnight Al, night Y/n" Husk said as you and Alastor walked out of the bar's door and into hells streets.

"Ah, goodnight to you as well Husk!" Alastor said with a laugh, I think he drank more than he intended to. He had drank four glasses and two shots of whisky and alcohol.

"Bye Husk." You said with a wave as the door shut behind you and him.

"Come on, we should get back" You said with a smile as you grabbed his hand.

"O-Of course" He hiccuped as you began to walk with him at your side, you were walking until he pushed you into an alleyway which made you yelp.

"Al?" You asked as he pushed you up against the wall and wrapped his arms around your neck.

"Al, what are you doing?" You asked as his lips made their way to your neck and began to leave hickeys.

"A-Alastor, you're drunk." You said, pushing him off of you which made him groan.

"We gotta get back Al, come on now." You said with a small smile as he intertwined his fingers with yours and obliged though he was clingy the entire way back to the hotel. Who knew Alastor was a clingy drunk?

~~~

The next morning

You had already woken up but didn't want to leave Alastor so you stayed there, waiting for him to wake up too. After a little while he sat up and groaned while grabbing his forehead.

"Good morning, dear.." He said, he held out one of his hands as if he was holding a cup and with his other hand he snapped his fingers. A glass of water appeared in his hands, along with two pills that fell on the bed. He took the pills along with the water as you sat up.

"Is your head feeling alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't drink much. Especially not as much as you did." You said.

"Of course not." He said with a smile before looking over to you.

"Hm? What happened to your neck?" He asked, still with his hand on his face.

"You happened." You said, he paused for a minute before answering.

"No no no no no did I hurt you while I was drunk? I'm so so sorry" He said worriedly.

"No, nothing like that. Think again." You said, he took a few seconds before he had remembered what he did.

"oh..i'm still sorry" He said as you laughed a little bit.

"Don't be, i'm not angry or anything." You said, you took his hand and placed it on the bed and put your own on top of his. With your other hand you turned his head to the side and kissed his cheek, making him smile wider.

"Darling, there is something i've been thinking about doing and I think tonight it a good night for it." He said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"There's a very special place that I want to take you to, and there's something there that I want to show you." He said.

"I can't let you take me out again" You said with a grin.

"Its something more than that, it's very important to me." He said.

"Okay if it's that important to you but where is it?" You asked him as he chuckled.

"That's a surprise too." He said.

"I guess i'll just have to wait and see. Do you have a set time when I have to be ready by?" You asked as he nodded.

"Be ready by 7 tonight, okay?" He asked.

"Mhm, I promise to not be late."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS BOOK IS GONNA BE ENDING SOON AHHH

[Word count: 1016}