Dream

It was dark. You heard someone, it was a woman calling your name.

"Y/n"

"Y/n~" she dragged your name out.

it rung in your ears, like an old school bell. For some reason it sounded familiar. You've heard this voice before. You know you have..but where?

Someone, probably the woman who was talking to you, emerged from the darkness.

it was..

"Mom?" you called.

she didn't say a word, she walked over and hugged you.

As you sat there in the hug the figure felt like it was changing, now the figure felt bigger, and heavier. The figure wouldn't let you look at their face, you tried pulling away from the hug but it wouldnt let you. You forced yourself away from them after various attempts.

The figure was now your father, with a gun pointed to you.

Your mother was behind him. Warping from the sweet figure of her you saw, now to the crying woman who sat in front of you that day.  With blood and tears streaming down her face she said 

"Y/n, it's your fault i'm gone. Couldn't you have said something? This is all your fault." As she finished her sentence your father shot you, like he had done to her that day.

You woke up to alastor shaking you somewhat heavily, he was worried. You had tears going down your face. You shot up and touched your forehead where you were shot in your dream, there was no bullet hole.

Without thinking Alastor pulled you into a hug, you couldn't help but cry a little more.

"Alastor, m-my mom s-she-" you were cut off by a kiss on the forehead  as he held a finger lightly to your mouth.

"Shhh. it'll be okay my dear, it was only a dream." he said

You were a little flustered because of the kiss but nonetheless you were happy he was here for you.

'Do i love him?-NO snap out of it, he's still a demon you know. He wouldn't even like you back, right?' You thought to yourself.

He started laughing as a bright shade of red slowly covered your entire face. you quickly covered your face with your pillow. He took the pillow from your hands and pointed your chin up to face him.

"I don't want to see you cover your pretty face, darling" he said as he kissed your cheek. 

"Breakfast is ready when you are, come downstairs when you are." He said with a slight blush, his smile still his face.

"Y-yeah i'll be downstairs soon" You said, flustered

"Alright" He said as he chuckled and walked down to the dining room.

'HE KISSED ME. Does that mean he-no no he was probably just trying to help..' 

You thought to yourself. You rushed over to the bathroom and splashed your face with cold water. 'this can't be real. Am i still dreaming?' you thought. His face was so cute when he was blushing. Oh right i gotta head downstairs. 

You ran down the stairs to the dining room and sat down. He had made you eggs and toast. He watched as you ate your food, a little bit of blush still stained his face. We made eye contact for a split second until you quickly looked away, still thinking about the kisses he had given you. just as you were about to say something he cut you off. 

"So-uh hows the breakfast?" he asked.

"It's good" you said, giggling a little.

"mh-About earlier, i-i don't know what came over me im-" he was cut off by you. you got up and kissed HIM on the cheek as you walked over to the sink and wash your dish.