Hell

You were falling, until you hit the ground.

"Fuck!" You yelled, you had fallen and ripped your clothes a bit.

You got up and dusted yourself off and took a look at your surroundings. Everything was red. there was a giant pentagram the covered the sky.

"Yep, definitely in hell."

you said to yourself. you started walking around a little and bumped into a few sinners, some were nice and didn't get mad, but some threatened and yelled at you.

You had found this hotel 'Hazbin hotel' There was a sign on the wall nearby the front entrance saying that it was free to stay so you walked in. You didn't see anyone so you called "Hello?" Some cheery blond haired girl dashed around the corner. She gasped "Hi Hi HI HI Hi!! So nice to meet you I'm Charlie, this is Vaggie

" she pointed to the grey woman who held a spear up. "Are you here to stay?" She asked as you nodded slowly. "Whats your name?" She asked you, as she went for a clipboard and a pen. Ready to write down your name. 

"Y/n. Y/n L/n" you said as she quickly wrote it down and grabbed a key. "Okay your room is 215! If you need any help to find it ask Angel." She said as she pointed her finger at a white and pink haired spider who was too busy flirting with a grey cat Charlie told you as husk. "Angel!" She called for him. He groaned and walked over. "What do ya need?" He asked charlie before he turned to you. 

"What happened with you?" He asked while pointing to your ripped clothes.

"Uh i fell down here just earlier and got my clothes  little ripped in the process." i told him

"Oh damn" he said.

"Hey Alastor could you bring some spare clothes? A guest needs them!" She yelled.

"A-Alastor?" i said quietly

"Yeah! Ol' smiles over there works here. I guess you've heard of him?" he asked.

You shrugged your shoulders making him a little confused but then Alastor walked over to you.

His eyes widened along with yours at  the sight of each others. 
"Hello My dear, here are your clothes. If you need assistance, Call me." he said to you with a smile as he handed over your clothes. "Charlie i'll be back soon" He said going out the front door. 

"Wait! Alastor where are you g-" she was cut off by the door shutting. she looked sorta upset and confused but then sighed and sat down. "Come on, ill show you to your room" Angel said as he started walking, you soon followed.

"Here ya go" He said as you opened the door. "I'm down the hall so if you need something let me know." He said as you nodded in response.

The room was red with accents of a lighter red. The bed looked soft but you didn't lay down yet, seeing as you still had your dirt and blood covered clothes on. You walked into the bathroom, you turned on the shower as you got undressed and stepped in.

~{Alastor pov}~

I rushed out the door with thoughts flooding my mind i didn't have a set destination i just needed to be somewhere away from that girl. I looked angry to sinners but i wasn't, i was just thinking an awful lot. 

She smells just like Y/n, Looks like her and even had the same clothes she was wearing when i left her. But if that is her, how did she die? And why wouldn't she say something when she saw me? Is she mad at me for some reason?  There were too many thoughts flowing in my head. i stopped at a local pastry shop that also sold drinks.

I walked in and immediately the sinners their turned their heads away. I walked up to the front counter with the cashier visibly scared. "Hello madam, i'd like one coffee with No sugar." I said as i plastered my usual smile on my face. She nodded and told the people in the back. A few minutes she came back and handed me my coffee. "T-that'll be 3.50 s-sir." She said as i sat the money down and sipped my coffee. I went back to the hotel but that girl wasn't there anymore. "Charlie?" I asked