Father

"Good to hear" You said to him.

"I have a question, Darling." He said.

"Oh? What is it?" You asked.

"Do you want to be redeemed? Do you want to go to heaven?" He asked you, you were confused.

"Why?" 

"You are booked in here to be 'redeemed', i was just wondering is all." He said. 

"I don't want to, I wanna stay here. With you." You said with a smile.

"Then i have a proposal. How about instead of staying booked as a demon that'll be redeemed, you instead work here with me." He said.

"I'm allowed to do that?" You asked

"Well Charlie will most likely be upset because you won't be trying to be redeemed anymore, but she could definitely use more staff." he told you.

"Okay and plus, what's the harm in asking anyways?" you said.

"Of course my dear, why not go ask right now? I'm sure she's awake. She's probably downstairs right now." He said.

You nodded your head as you both got up and walked downstairs and found charlie watching Tv.

"Oh hey Good morning Alastor, Y/n." She said with a smile on her face.

"Hey Charlie, i was wondering. Um could i maybe work here with Al? Instead of trying to be redeemed?" You asked.

Her smile faded as fast as it went on her face.

"You don't want to be redeemed? Why not?" She asked.

"Well i don't want to leave Alastor, i don't want to leave here." You said. She sighed,

"Okay, i understand. I wouldn't really want Vaggie to leave either. So you wanna work here?" She asked.

You nodded as she got up as she went to the front desk and wrote some stuff down.

"Alright you are now officially a staff member here!" She said cheerfully.

"Thanks Charlie" You said as alastor put his arm around you.

"Are you hungry dearie? He asked you

"Yeah a little." You said.

"How about i make breakfast this time?" He asked as you nodded.

 He took his arm off of you and walked to as he walked over to the kitchen. You sat down and started watching whatever the hell charlie had on Tv. After a little while of him cooking, Alastor set your plate down.

"Breakfast is done, My dear." he said as you walked over and sat down. He had made you pancakes with bacon and some fruit.

"Thank you Al" You said to him

"Of course sweetheart" He said with a smile, like always.

After you finished eating you went to the sink but Nifty wasn't there. She was probably dusting something, so you washed the dishes in her place. You finished washing them and put them away. Out of nowhere you got a terrible feeling. like some bad was about to happen.

KNOCK KNOCK

The front door, someone was knocking. 

"I'll get it!" Charlie said in a happy tone. A demon walked in, he looked incredibly similar to your father.

Alastor walked up to you, you were just staring at the man as him and Charlie talked. Alastor put a hand on your shoulder.

"Darling, what's wrong?" he said as you turned to him.