Nagotiation

"So you would be able to get me in? How?" You asked.

"Well, I am not usually able to have access to it but there is a book that could get you there. Its in Lucifer's study so we'll have to be careful." She said as she got up and pushed in her chair, with you doing the same.

"Meet me back at 2:00, i'll be waiting right here." She said as you nodded, she turned around and started to walk away before she stopped.

"And one more thing" She said.

"Hm?" You said.

"Thank you for helping Charlie" She said with a smile as she continued to walk away.

You looked at the time and it read 12:30, were you really out for a few hours? It didn't feel that long. You walked away from the Morningstar mansion and back to the streets of pentagram city.

~~~~~~

When you made it back to the hotel the door was locked but you had an extra key that you always kept on you, and good thing that you did. You unlocked the door, just to see Alastor sitting in the lobby on the couch. On the table there were three empty coffee mugs that looked to have been used recently, he was reading a book before he saw you and shot up, with worry marking his face as he rushed over to you.

"You were gone for quite the while, and its incredibly dark out. Are you okay? Did anything happen?" He asked.

"I know I was, and i'm sorry. But no i'm alright." You said as he kissed your forehead.

"It's okay, i'm just glad nothing happened to you." He said.

"Were you up waiting for me?" You asked, looking at the empty mugs.

"Well i couldn't just go to sleep without you" He said with a slight chuckle.

"Lets get to bed then" You said as he nodded and grabbed your hand, you and him walked up the stairs and into the bedroom.

 When you got in the room he fell asleep almost immediately, with your hand still in his. You looked at the time and it was 1:25, you had to leave soon. You let go of his hand and walked over to his desk, he had a pencil holder along with scattered papers on his desk but of course you didn't read them. You didn't want to snoop and its not like you had time to do it anyways, you grabbed a blank sheet of paper and a pen. You didn't want to leave without telling him anything, you didn't even know how long you were going to be. 

"Alastor, I don't know when i'll be back but like I said before, I have to leave. I'm going to heaven or at least i'm going to try to, I have a plan to help Charlie with the hotel by doing this but I don't know if everything is going to work out in my favor. Though, I am hoping it does.

 If i make the wrong move up there it will likely cost me my life, in case that does happen I want you to know that you are the most important person in my life and afterlife. If it weren't for you helping me when I was alive, then I don't think I would have survived. I don't know what I would have done without you, but i'm so glad I was ever even able to meet you. I love everything about you. If something goes wrong then i'll be happy knowing I met you and your charming smile, I love you with everything I have and I will never stop for as long as i'm here for.

With love, Y/n"

You finished writing the letter and you weren't going to lie, it made you upset knowing you might be erased but you just had to be convincing while talking to them. You walked over to Alastor and gave him a small kiss on the forehead before setting the letter down next to him for when he would wake up.

You waked away and to the bedroom door, before walking out of the room you gave Alastor a quick glance with a smile. You walked out and shut the door quietly as to not wake him up, he was up for a little waiting for you so of course you didn't want to wake him.