Chapter 17

😗sorry for any mistakes

2 months later...

Brooklyn, New York
February 12th
Monday

"Look at ha' hardheaded pregnant ass" Sage recorded a 30 weeks pregnant Zaniyah as he lay in the bed.

She waddled into the room with a waffle house bag and a smile on her face "Whaattt? I didn't do none" She giggled, standing at the bottom of the bed now.

Sage shook his head, still recording her because he loved to do so. She has been glowing the whole pregnancy. "You kno' it's a waffle house down the block? I had ta' go get some" She smiled, opening the bag of food.

"I got you something too this time" She tucked her lips and looked at him. She blushed, putting her hand over her face "Devil stawwwppp" She whined.

"You look good. But why you ain' ask me ta' go get it?" He asked. She shrugged "You were asleep. And looked tired." She stated, walking to the top of the bed where he was.

"Goodmorning! You missed me?" She leaned down to peck his lips. He smiled when she pulled away "No. You hardheaded Z" He shook his head, putting his phone down on the side but it was still recording and it could still see them.

"I jus' wanted ta' get my man so fooddd. I could've got you nothin' if you wanna be foreal" She bucked at him.

He grabbed her by the neck, squeezing a bit firmly and bringing her face close to his "Who you buckin' at Malaysia?" He raised his eyebrow.

She bit her bottom lip down "You tryna seduce me? Cause I'm tryna seduce you" She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. He held eye contact with her as her hands started to rub his print in his lap, making him groan lowly.

He sucked his teeth "Yo' ass pregnant and wanna fuck every 30 seconds. What's my favorite color?" He let her neck go.

She twisted her lips to the side "The color of this pussy. Now let's make a movie" She started to climb in his lap while he was dying laughing at her and grabbed his phone to stop the video.

Sage smiled, pausing the video. He wished they could go back to being that happy like before.

Things now were so different.

For the past 5 months, he and Zaniyah have been together and have been the happiest Sage has ever been.

Relationship wise.

It wasn't one-sided, it was pure. He's never met someone as genuine as Zaniyah. It was the small things like calling him when she was at any store to ask if he wanted something or she would get it anyways when he told her no. He wasn't always the only one being patient with her, she was very patient and understanding with him.