Chapter 6

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkJuly 12th Wednesday

Brooklyn, New York
July 12th
Wednesday

"She is the mother of my child Amber. I do shit outta respect" Sage said calmly while fixing his pre-workout for the day.

"You don't have to talk to her all the time Sol! Y'all talk every day for what?" Amber yelled, picking up a spoon and throwing it at him.

He quickly ducked and turned around to look at her crazy "Chill da' fuck out!" He snapped, picking the spoon up and putting it in the sink.

"Or what? Huh? Whatchu' gon' do? You gon' hit me?" She started walking up to him.

He looked down at her and laughed in her face. "You do too fuckin' much fa' someone dats scary as hell" He continued to laugh while walking away from her. She only tried to put her hands on home because she knew he wouldn't hit her back. But she will never try a female like that.

"You mad cause I'm bein' actively involved'. I have ta' go to doctor's appointments. That's my child too" He tried to explain for the hundredth time. All he did was go to a doctor's appointment on Monday and she had been wanting to have a scream fest since.

"She can go alone the fuck!" She yelled, and Sage was getting really annoyed with all the yelling. He didn't see any point in her yelling when they were right next to each other.

"So if you were pregnant, you wouldn't want me ta' go wit' you?" He asked, shaking up his bottle and waiting for her to say something dumb. That's exactly what she is, dumb.

"It's not the same! You're my man, not hers! It should be me pregnant, not her!" She breathed heavily. Sage looked into her tearing eyes and started to slightly feel bad. He started to think maybe she does want a baby and not just so she could be locked in for life.

"You jus' had ta' get someone else pregnant. Have sex with someone else, knowing what we had? You didn't even think about me" She wiped her face.

That's when the guilt soon left his body "Really Amber? So I can't do me while we ain' together but you can? Had nigga sending me videos of him fucking you and shit but all sudden I'm the bad guy?" He scrunched up his face.

"Don't try to flip this on me! This is about you!" She screamed.

"You're a hypocrite! And like to play victim all the time when you ain'. You doing way too fuckin' much" He walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room.

"You got someone else pregnant! This is your fault!" She followed behind him.

"Last year when we broke up in December, did you not get pregnant by someone else but got an abortion?" He asked. He found it crazy how she was in a situation like this but didn't see a problem with it. Now he's in the situation he's the bad guy.