Chapter 7

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkJuly 15th Saturday

Brooklyn, New York
July 15th
Saturday

"Hi, friend" Niyah smiled softly once when walked out of her building with a Louis Vuitton duffle bag on her shoulder and Sage was leaning on his car.

He looked up from his phone and mugged her "Why you keep callin' me dat?" He asked, taking her heavy duffle bag off her shoulder.

"Because if I called you my baby daddy you won't like that now will you?" She tilted her head to the side, letting her 36-inch jet-black soft locs fall off her shoulder while he put her duffle bag in the back seat.

"Exactly," She said when he didn't say anything back and closed the backseat door. She reached to grab the passenger side door but was popped. "Do it again and watch how fast I go back into my house and we won't go anywhere" She mugged him while he opened the door for her.

"You don't touch doors when around me" He mumbled as she got inside. "Oh? Why did I open the door when I came out then?" She smarted, he just closed the door once she was all the way inside.

She laughed while looking around the red and black interior of his 2021 Land Rover range rover sport. It was really nice and spacious and clean. Making her feel guilty for not cleaning out her car.

Sage got inside and started the car "You tryna steal my shit of sumthin'?" He questioned and she stopped looking around and frowned. "No, friend if you gonna have this rude attitude, I'll go back inside" She jerked her thumb backward and he sped off causing her to fall back into the seat.

"Maybe you should shut up sometimes" He chuckled as she gave him a death glare while putting her seatbelt on.

"You can be mean to everyone else but no me, friend. I'm sensitive" She rolled her eyes and looked out of the window. She was kinda regretting getting in the car and agreeing to this weekend together.

It's been 3 days since his break up and them saying they will start over. They both decided that since she didn't have to work today or tomorrow, they should take the time to get to know each other by having a sleepover again. Sage also let it slip that he could cook and Zaniyah wanted to see if he was lying or not.

Mainly because she herself couldn't cook. So she hoped at least one of them knew how to cook so Nugget won't be starving.

"So whatchu' gon' cook fa' us?" She leaned her arm on the console and rapidly blinked her eyes at him while watching him drive. He glanced at her then looked back at the road "I'on yet but I went grocery shoppin' " He said.