Chapter 11

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkAugust 22nd Monday

Brooklyn, New York
August 22nd
Monday

Z✨🤎

Sage... That's not the point!

Zaniyah I ain't goin' to 3 different places to get you some food😐

What I tell you about that no shi?🥲

It's not even a lot fr!

I jus' want fries from Mcdonald's. 20 chicken nuggets from Wendy's and a frosted lemonade from Chick-fil-A ☹️

No🤷🏽‍♂️
Read at 2:22

Sage shook his head at his phone, not knowing he was smiling at his phone. He got a kick at telling Zaniyah no knowing he was going to do it anyways but he couldn't let her or anyone else know that.

He always tried to tell her no but it never worked out in his favor. He didn't know why it was so hard for him, anyone else, besides his little sister, he can say no to.

But when it came to Zaniyah, he always felt bad and chose to do it anyway.

Her favorite saying was 'I didn't do anything wrong for you to say no' which was true. She didn't do anything to anyone for them not to say yes to her.

"Damn, she got you smilin' like dat? Off some little text messages?" He heard, wiping the smile he didn't know he had off his face. He looked up from his phone, turning, seeing his teammates Kyrie Irving and Ben Simmons smirking at him.

He sucked his teeth "Man, ain' nobody was smilin' at nun" He waved them off, clicking out him and Niyah thread then putting his phone back into his gym bag.

"Nigga you ain' gotta lie" Ben teased and Kyrie laughed "It's okay, if yo' baby mama gotcha' smilin' at yo' phone, say dat" Ben shrugged.

Sage shook his head, he knew he shouldn't have told them. They have been clowning him ever since. The only reason he did tell was that it slipped out when he was trying to cancel plans with them to play a game one day but he and Niyah had a doctor's appointment.

"Still can't believe you outta ALL people, you got a kid on the way." Kyrie chuckled.

Sage raised his eyebrow, sitting on the bench behind him "Whatcha' mean by that?" He questioned, he's been hearing that a lot lately from people around him.