𝟢𝟢𝟨

DARIUS DUKE CARSON| 26

It was Sunday morning and before service started, Darius asked that Samyra would come see him in his office

It was Sunday morning and before service started, Darius asked that Samyra would come see him in his office. He's missed her a lot and he just couldn't wait till after church to see her.

"Good morning." Samyra huffed, walking into his office and pulling her dress down. "Good—." Darius trailed off, looking down at her bottom half with a frown.

The dress was actually supposed to come down to Samyra's knees at least, but her curvy figure said no to that, making it impossible for the dress to stay down how it was supposed to.

"Stop judging me!" Samyra frowned, hitting Darius in the chest. "It's literally Sunday morning and you're judging."

"I ain't judging nobody." Darius shook his head, bringing her into a hug before they broke their hug and sat down on opposite sides of Darius's desk.

"So, how you been? How's the divorce going?" Samyra asked him, squinting her eyes at him. "The papers should be here at the beginning of next month. Then it'll be finalized."

"That was quick. You tryna rush to make me yo' First Lady? I ain't even join the church yet. What if I didn't wanna' be the First Lady? I needa' be taken on a couple more dates before that happen." Samyra crossed her legs, rolling her neck at him.

Darius jerked his head back. "You be on ten early in the morning. What is you talkin' 'bout, bruh?"

"Wait." Samyra held up one finger, uncrossing her legs as she sat up. "If y'all ain't sign the papers yet, does that make me a side chick and a whore?"

"Samyra," Darius pinched the bridge of his nose. She stressed him out sometimes. "I mean hey," Samyra shrugged. "I don't mind." She crossed her legs again.

"You shouldn't be okay wit' being nobody's side chick. Don't say that no more." Darius opened the drawer to place a folder in it. "My bad, dad."