2.5

05/06/2021

@mickschumacher: I know I'm normally a pretty private person but I just wanted to use this opportunity to thank this incredible strong, intelligent, gorgeous and of course hard working woman for always being by my side, making for sure I've got my...

@mickschumacher: I know I'm normally a pretty private person but I just wanted to use this opportunity to thank this incredible strong, intelligent, gorgeous and of course hard working woman for always being by my side, making for sure I've got my stuff together and of course being the love of my life. You and me against the world, now, tomorrow and for ever 💕

Tagged: @aimslec

❤️ @oscarpiastri, @callum_ilott, @georgerussell63 and 478.761 others liked this

**comments on this post have been limited**

@charles_leclerc: you're a lucky man Schumi, she's a rare one. Keep her close 🙏🏽❤️
@dennis_hauger: nicely spoken bro, Aims is an absolute legend 👌🏽❤️
@aimslec: stop you're making me cry, babe 🥺
you are the sweetest 💕
-💬 @mickschumacher: my number one 💕
@maxverstappen1: happy for you, mate 🙏🏽
@estebanocon: gorgeous couple ❤️
@marcusarmstrong: @callum_ilott, why you never post anything like this about me? 🥺😢
@lorenzotl: thank you for making her the happiest she's ever been mate 🙏🏽❤️
-💬 @aimslec: 🥺🥰
@carla.brocker: she's so gorgeous, it's almost unfair
@ginaschumacher: I'm so glad to see you found your soulmate little bro, good to see you both so happy ❤️

————

Aimée and Mick walked through the paddock together holding hands as Aimée's phone went off. She took her phone out of her pocket and raised her eyebrow as she saw that her oldest brother called her. "It's Lorenzo." She told Mick. Mick smiled and kissed her forehead. "Take your time babe, I'll see you in the garage when you're finished." He said and quickly made his way in to the Haas garage.

Aimée sighed softly and picked up her phone. "Hey bro, why are you calling?" She asked him and smiled slightly. Of course the Leclerc siblings were all very close but normally Lorenzo would just always text her instead of calling. Lorenzo smiled as he heard the voice of his little sister since he missed her a lot. "Hi little one, I don't really know why I called but Arthur is here with me saying that he's very worried about you and that something feels off. So I thought maybe you can reassure him that you're okay." He said as he looked at his little brother who was sitting on his couch.

Aimée sighed softly since she really didn't want to lie to her brothers, especially not since she recently got so mad at them for lying to her as well. "Am I on speaker Enzo..?" She asked him as she looked around her to make sure there was no one around her. Lorenzo shook his head and turned his back to Arthur as he heard his sisters voice turn a bit more serious. "No you're not." He said.

Aimée ran her hand through her hair and bit her lip. "Please promise me not to tell mom and the boys.. I don't want them to worry and lose focus on their racing" She said softly. Lorenzo slowly nodded his head as he looked over his shoulder to look at his little brother. "I promise. What is it, Aims?" He asked his sister as he started to worry. Aimée sighed deeply and quickly looked around one more time before she told him. "Enzo I'm sick.. like very sick.. I have a tumor on the right side of my brain." She told him and the line got completely quiet.

Lorenzo tried very hard not to breakdown while he felt Arthur eyes burning in his back. "Wait a second, Aims." He said to his phone and turned to Arthur. "You were right man, she has the flu." He told his younger brother and smiled slightly. "I'll be back in a second, Aims wanted to discuss something about one of Mick's contracts with a sponsor." He said. Arthur smiled and nodded his head. "I knew something was wrong. Wish her a speedy recovery from me, I'll call her tonight if she doesn't sleep." Arthur looked at the oldest Leclerc sibling.

Lorenzo quickly nodded his head. "I'll tell her Arthur. I'll be back in a minute." He said and quickly walked to his room so Arthur would t hear their conversation. "How bad is it..? Can they get it out? When are you gonna tell the others? Does Mick know?" He asked as there were suddenly over a thousand questions in his head he wanted to ask her. Aimée sighed softly. "I don't know yet.. Mick and I have an appointment on Monday afternoon when we get back from Baku to discuss what is possible and what my chances are. I don't know when and even if I'm going to tell them Enzo.. I don't want them to go through this again.. Mick and you are the only ones that know about it and I'd like to keep it that way for now." She explained her brother.

Lorenzo quickly wiped some escaped tears from his face and shook his head. "We're gonna find the best doctors in this world just to make sure you'll get better. And I'll try to not tell the boys and mom but only if you promise me that if they can't treat you to get better, you'll tell them immediately." He told her and sighed. "I can't be the one explaining why my baby sis suddenly passed away and Mick neither."

Aimée sighed softly and slowly nodded her head. "I promise, Enzo. But you promise me that when I get better we'll never ever talk about it and no one will ever know." She said seriously. Lorenzo looked at his phone and bit his lip. "I promise Aims.. now go enjoy qualifying and call me Monday when you get back from the appointment." He said. "I love you, Enzo." Aimée told him and smiled at her phone. Lorenzo also smiled at the words his sister just told him. "I love you, Aims. For ever." He said and hung up.

After qualifying Aimée and Mick had left the track as soon as Mick finished all his media duties. "I'm gonna fill up the bathtub and than I'm gonna order us some room service. We're not getting out anymore today, just you and I." Mick said and kissed her lips softly. Aimée smiled and nodded her head. "That sounds absolutely perfect." She told him and watched him get in to the bathroom as Arthur called her on FaceTime just like he had told her. "Hey Arths, how's it going back in Italy?" She asked him as she picked up.

Arthur smiled at the sight of his twin. "Hi Aims, It's good. It's pretty quite at the factory since f2 is in Baku as well this weekend but Dennis is coming to stay here this week. He can be here any second. How about you? Are you feeling any better? And is Mick treating you well now you have the flu?" He asked her.

Aimée nodded her head and smiled slightly. "Say hi to Dennis for me when he'll get there. I'm feeling a little better already, just a bit tired that's all. And of course Mick is treating me like a princess, he's currently running me a bath and ordering room service. So I think we'll gonna have a cuddle night tonight." She smiled and looked in the direction of the bathroom as Mick walked through the door back in to the bedroom.

Mick chuckled as he heard a bit of her conversation and kissed her cheek. "I always treat you like a princess because you are my princess." He said and looked at her phone screen. "Hey Arths." He greeted the Monegasque driver.

Arthur chuckled at the interaction between the couple and smiled. "Hi Schumi! Thanks for treating Aims so well, we appreciate that a lot man." Arthur said to his fellow Ferrari driver academy driver and looked back at his sister. "Oh Dennis is here. Now go enjoy your cuddle night Aims, I'll speak to you later, I love you." He said and waved at his camera. Both Aimée and Mick waved back at the camera and smiled. "Bye Arths, I love you." She told her brother and hung up.

Mick pulled her in to his chest and ran his hand through her hair. "Do you wanna have babies?" Aimée suddenly asked out of nowhere. Mick raised his eyebrow as he looked at her not really knowing what to answer his girlfriend. "I mean, of course I want to have babies with you Aims. But I'm not sure if now is the right time.." He said as he held her.

Aimée chuckled and shook her head. "No silly, not now. I mean later.. I've been reading some articles saying that there's only a 10% chance of getting pregnant after having chemotherapy. But we could go to a doctor save some of the eggs. So if I survive we can have them together and if I don't.. you can still have our babies but with the help of a surrogate mother.." she explained and smiled slightly.

Mick looked at Aimée and bit his lip. "You think I could care for a child without you..?" He asked her. Aimée smiled and nodded her head. "Well first of all, i will always be with you. And you of course have my family that will always be there for you and our children. And second of all, I think you'll be the best father in this world, Mick." She told him and kissed him.