1.6

02/05/2021

@aimslec: guess who got herself a new hoodie 🤩••📸 @mickschumacher I mean you tried your best but I think it's better if you stick to just driving fast cars 🥰

📸 @mickschumacher I mean you tried your best but I think it's better if you stick to just driving fast cars 🥰

❤️ @charles_leclerc, @charlottesiine, @dan_ticktum and 25.610 others liked this

@dan_ticktum: that is not your hoodie 🤔
-💬 @aimslec: you know the are shops where you can buy new clothes right?
@arthur_leclerc: I think we need to have a little chat Aims 🤔🥰
@mickschumacher: I can't help it you didn't stop moving so I could actually take a good picture
-💬 @aimslec: have to give you a little bit of a challenge sometimes 😘
@carla.brocker: cutieeee 🥰😍
@callum_ilott: I KNOW THAT HOODIE 👀
-💬 @marcusarmstrong: I think I do too 🤔
—💬 @dennis_hauger: at this moment I'm wondering if they are serious or just messing with us 🤔
—-💬 @aimslec: @mickschumacher are they always this annoying?
——💬 @mickschumacher: yep, always.
@charles_leclerc: I like the hoodie 😏😂
-💬 @aimslec: it's comfier than yours 🥰

————

After Mick had finished his post race interviews he made his way back over to the Haas hospitality building where Aimée was talking to her older brother. Mick decided to walk up to them and sit down next to her without interrupting their conversation. Aimée smiled as Mick sat down on the chair next to her and looked at him. "Hey you did great today! P17 and in front of Latifi and Nikita." She said knowing he just really wanted to score some points for the team. Mick chuckled softly and smiled. "Thanks Aims." He said and looked at Charles. "How what the race in the front field?" He asked and grinned slightly. Charles chuckled at Mick's words and nodded his head. "We had a pretty solid race, I went from P8 to P6 so pretty happy with that to be honest." Charles told his fellow Ferrari academy driver.

Aimée smiled at the two and than looked at Mick. "I already packed your stuff so we can leave to the airport right after your debriefing." Charles raised his eyebrow and looked at his sister. "I though you would fly over to Spain on Tuesday?" He asked her and than looked at Mick. Mick laughed at her at looked at Aimée who started to blush a bit. Aimée poked Mick and looked at him. "Not funny Schumi." She said as she chuckled and than looked at her brother. "Well as you know I've been looking to move out for quite some time already." She told him as Charles interrupted her. "You found a house?" He asked her already excited for her. Aimée looked around for a second to make sure no one else would hear them. "Well actually, we found something." She said as she laid her hand on Mick's knee. Mick smiled as he looked at Charles. "We have an appointment with the estate agent tomorrow morning to look at the house but we both felt really good about it." He explained hoping Charles would be okay with it.

Charles looked from Mick to Aimée and raised her eyebrow. "You're moving to Switzerland? Are you really sure about it Aims? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you but you have absolutely nothing in Switzerland except for Mick." He said and sighed softly. Aimée smiled as she laid her hand on top of Charles'. "I know, Charles but it just feels right. And I'm really excited to show you around the house as soon as it's ours." She told him and looked at Mick before looking back at Charles. "I've never felt better about a decision than about this one. Mick just makes everything feel so much better, Charles. I feel safe and so happy whenever he's around and of course I know we take a big risk because we just started dating but I feel like he's my soulmate." He explained her brother

Charles smiled slightly and pulled his sister in to a hug. "Than I'm very happy for you, Aims." He smiled and looked at Mick. "I'm pretty sure I don't have to warn you but you better be good for her, Schumi. She might seem like a tough girl but she has a fragile heart so don't play with it." He told him. Mick chuckled and looked at the two sibling. "She's the only one I'd want to watch Christmas movies with in May, I would never play with her heart mate." He said and smiled. Charles raised his eyebrow and looked at Aimée. "You made him watch The Princess Switch with you last night?" He asked laughing. Aimée sat back on her chair and quickly nodded her head. "Both of them!" she said and smiled at Mick. Charles shook his head laughing and sighed softly. "You are unbelievable sometimes, Aims." Aimée rolled her eyes laughing and looked at Mick. Mick chuckled and smiled. "And she didn't even share the popcorn." He said and poked her side. "You're not allowed to have popcorn before race day, Mick Schumacher." She told him and giggled. "Now get your ass over to your team, your debrief will be in 5 minutes." She said and looked at Charles. "And what about you? Don't you have anything to do?" She asked her brother as Mick got up and gently squeezed her shoulder.

Charles looked at the interaction between the two young lovers and smiled as Mick left to go to his meeting. "It's been a long time ago I've seen you this happy, Aims." He said and looked at his sister. "I think he might really be the one for you." Aimée smiled slightly and nodded her head. "He is, Charles. It just feels so right when I'm with him. So different than it felt with Lance honestly. Better." She explained as she looked at her older brother. "But we want to keep it silent for now since Mick is still my client and I just don't want people to assume I hook up with everyone I work with." She said and sighed. Charles nodded his head and smiled at his little sister. "People will always judge you, prove them wrong Aims." He told her. Aimée smiled and looked at him. "You want to see the house?" She asked him and quickly took her laptop. Charles chuckled at her excitement and nodded his head. "Yeah show me." He smiled.

Aimée quickly searched for the website and found the house they were going to visit. Aimée smiled as she showed her brother all the pictures. Charles grinned as he saw one of the guest rooms and looked at his sister. "So that's gonna be my room for when I visit you?" He asked and poked her side playfully. Aimée chuckled and nodded her head. "But you will probably have to share it because I think Mick's sister would like to stay over some times as wel when she's in Switzerland. Just like Arths and Lorenzo. And mom of course." She said and smiled. Charles chuckled and smiled at his sister. "It's gorgeous Aims, I can't wait to see it when it's yours." He said.

After Mick was finally finished for this weekend Aimée and him made their way over to the parking. Aimée thought of the words that Charles had told her. 'Prove them wrong' were the words that's kept playing in his head. Aimée smiled slightly and took Mick's hand. Mick looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "Aims there's still press everywhere." He told her and looked at their hands. Aimée smiled slightly and nodded her head. "I know. People will always judge so why not prove them wrong." She told him as she looked at him. "If that's what you want than I'm totally okay with that, my love." He told her. Aimée looked around for a second and kissed him than. Mick chuckled softly against her lips but kissed her back than. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. "Now if that isn't my favorite Monegasque." A voice from behind them said grinning. Aimée chuckled softly as she recognized the voice and broke the kiss she shared with Mick. "If that isn't mister pretty boy. I didn't know you would still be here." She said and smiled at the French man standing there watching them. Pierre chuckled and hugged Aimée quickly. "Yeah Pyry and I went out for a run on the track." He explained.

Mick looked at the two and raised his eyebrow. Aimée smiled and looked at Mick. "No need to be jealous, babe." She said softly for only him to hear and held his hand. "So you off to Spain already?" Pierre asked them. "No actually we're off to Switzerland, we have a house viewing tomorrow morning." Mick said and wrapped his arm around Aimée's waist. Pierre chuckled as he saw Mick clearly being a bit jealous. "Don't worry Schumi, I won't steal her from you. Aims and I are just friends. I can tell she really likes you mate and I'm happy you are the one making her happy." He told Mick and smiled.

Aimée smiled at Pierre's words and kissed Mick's cheek. "Told you, Pierre is not a threat for you babe." She said and chuckled. Mick smiled at her and sighed softly. "I'm sorry, Normally I'm never this jealous." He said and looked at Aimée. "Jealousy isn't a bad thing, Mick. It shows that you care about her and not want to lose her." Pierre said and smiled. Aimée smiled at Pierre and than back at Mick. "I'd love to catch up with you but Mick and I really have to go catch our plane now." Aimée told him and chuckled. "That's great, let me know how it went! See you in Spain, darling." Pierre said and than looked at Mick. "Take care of her, mate."