2.1

⚠️trigger warning; this chapter does contain mental issues and eating disorders. If this triggers you, I think it's best if you skip this chapter⚠️

19/05/2020

@aimslec: look who came to visit us today for the rest of the weekend, my happy family ❤️

❤️ @arthur_leclerc, @gina_schumacher, @ollicaldwell and 26.196 others liked this

@gina_schumacher: cuties 🥰
@callum_ilott: such a happy boiii 🥺🥰
@mick_schumacher: you promised not to post this 🥺
-💬 @aimslec: it was too precious not to share with the world, babe 🥺😍
💬 @dennis_hauger: how cute are you two 🥺😍
@estebanocon: Angieee 😍
@arthur_leclerc: finally got to meet baby Angie 🥰
@pascale.leclerc.355: you have a gorgeous little family Mon ange ❤️
@charles_leclerc: looking good Schumi
@charlottesiine: get yourself a boyfriend that looks at you the way Mick looks at Aimée 🥺😍❤️
-💬 @aimslec: it's so cute isn't it 🥺❤️

————

Aimée and Mick just got back from a lunch with both their mothers and of course Aimee's brothers. Together with Angie they were walking through the Harbor of Monte Carlo. "You okay, babe?" Mick asked her as they sat down on a bench in the harbor. Aimée wasn't really paying attention to anything, the only thing going on in her mind were the things Zack had told Mick the night before. For the first time in a very long time she was happy and again Zack found it necessary to ruin it for her. Again.

Mick noticed that Aimée once again had zoned out during their conversations. "Aims?" He asked her and laid his hand on her thigh. Aimée flinched at the sudden touch and looked up at Mick. "Yeah I totally understand babe." She quickly said and smiled slightly. Mick looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "You wanna tell me what's going on in your head, princess?" He asked her gently.

Aimée sighed softly and looked at him. "I'm really not crazy.." she said softly and bit her lip. Mick looked at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He smiled and kissed her head. "I know you're not crazy Aims." He told her and held her tight. Aimée bit her lip a bit nervously as she never really talk to anyone about her high school times, of course Arthur knew but she never had the guts to tell anyone else. She played with her fingers and looked down and her feet. "Back in those days Jules had his crash in Japan and as you know Jules has always been a very special person for our family. He was one of Enzo's best friends, Charles' godfather, a tutor for Arthur and for me a person that listened to my personal stuff. He came up with the idea that I would be the best f1 manager in history, Jules really was my biggest supporter and helped me getting to know not only the sport itself but also everything that happened behind the scene." She told Mick and smiled slightly as she was thinking back to those precious memories she had from Jules.

Mick smiled at her words and listened closely as she continued her story. "Charles and I were there with him that weekend. Before jules had to get in to his car he came up to me and told me that one day I was gonna be his manager at Ferrari and that I would be an even bigger name in the sport than Nicolas Todt." She continued and looked at him. "After his accident I got some mental issues, I refused all the help people offered me. For a two months straight I've only talked with Arthur because I was too lost. I just needed Jules, I needed him to tell me I was worth my life and that I was strong and that's the point where I started to talk to him." She said and sighed. Mick raised his eyebrow and looked at her a bit confused.

Aimée saw the confusion in his facial expression and continued explaining. "Not actually talk to him but in my head. Jules voice was in my head, trying the help me get over those mental issues. I slowly started to get better until July 17 2015 Jules parents called to tell us that Jules lost his battle. That's when my anorexia started.. no one knew I was struggling with it until my father found me in the bathroom passed out because I hadn't properly eaten in two weeks." She explained. Mick sighed softly and held her tightly. "Oh Aims.. I'm so sorry you had to get through that all by yourself.." He whispered to her. "How comes that your family hadn't noticed you hadn't been eating?" He asked her.

Aimée shrugged and looked at him. "I always came up with an excuse. And when they wanted me to eat anyways, I did. Just to throw up right after we'd finished. Together with my parents we'd decided that I should go to a clinic for help my my anorexia. After after a year in that clinic the doctors and psychologists declared me better on September 2016. In the same year I graduated high school and decided that I was going to because an f1 manager one day, Jules believed in my and that's when I started to believe in myself as well." She said and smiled. Mick smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "You are not crazy, Aims. You are an incredibly gorgeous and strong woman. Look where you are now, you are not only my manager but also Arthur's and everyone in the paddock knows who you are and what you are capable of. I'd rather not get the Ferrari seat than giving you up as my manager, princess. Jules was right, you are one of the best." He told her as he held her tight against his chest. "I was talking to my dad as well after his accident and it helped a lot for me. So I know you're not crazy. And if talking to a person that's not directly with you does make you a crazy person, let's be crazy together."

Aimée looked at her boyfriend and smiled at him. It made her feel good to open up to him about everything she'd been through and it felt even better that Mick had told her that he did the exact same thing when his father was in a coma. "Let's be crazy together. I love you, Mick." She said softly. Mick was happy to see his girlfriends beautiful smile again and he was glad that she trusted him enough to share her story with him. "I love you, princess." He said and kissed her lips softly.

Aimée smiled against his lips and suddenly felt Angie jump in between them who started licking Aimée's cheek. Both Aimée and Mick started laughing and looked at Angie. "Are you a bit jealous Angie? I hate to break it to you but Aimée is my girlfriend." He said chuckling as he pet Angie's head. Aimée chuckled and placed a soft kiss on Angie's nose. "I have enough love for the both of you." She said and smiled. "Our little family." Mick smiled and nodded his head in agreement. "Our little family." He repeated. Both of them felt so happy at the moment that they had found each other, grateful to have their own little family together.