1.0

21/04/2021

@aimslec: a whole day of boring job interviews, pls someone kill me already 💀😴

❤️ @lorenzotl, @nyckdevries, @callum_ilott and 26.018 others liked this

@arthur_leclerc: here I am thinking I was enough for you 🥺
-💬 @aimslec: well I'm very sorry but I don't want to life at mom's till I'm 50.
@charlottesiine: hopefully you'll find a new job quickly
@pierregasly: I'd love to hire you is my PA 😉😏
-💬 @aimslec: think I have to pass ✌🏽
@lance_stroll: wish I could help you, princesse 😘
@landonorris: 👀👀👀
@mickschumacher: wait, Charles fired you? For real?
-💬 @charles_leclerc: shut up Schumacher, you have no idea what's going on so don't talk.
—💬 @aimslec: don't disrespect my friends like that Charles! You're the only person in this comment section who should keep quite. 🥸
@mclaren: fuck Ferrari, we'd like to hire you 👀
@lorenzotl: god I wish you'd let me help you
-💬 @aimslec: you clearly helped enough, thank you very much.

————

After the Italian Grand Prix Aimée decided to stay with Arthur instead of going home to Monaco, she wasn't ready to talk to Charles yet. But Charles clearly had a different opinion on that since he already traveled to Italy to talk to his sister.

Charles knocked on the door of Arthur's apartment and Aimée opened to door after a few seconds. "Go away, Charles. I'm finding a job and I don't need your help for that." She said and tried to close the door but Charles quickly stopped her. "I'm not going anywhere, Aims. We are gonna talk this through right now." Charles said seriously as he looked at his little sister. It honestly really broke his heart to see her like this. So upset and clearly sad but Aimée tried her best to hide that. Aimée sighed and rolled her eyes as she made her way back to the kitchen where she was working. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down on the stool she sat before.

Charles followed his sister in to the kitchen and leaned against the wall. "I'm so sorry, aims. As Arthur probably already told you I really wanted to talk to you but Lorenzo and Arthur stopped me when they heard about Richard Mille." He explained. Aimée raised her eyebrow and looked up from her laptop to look at Charles. "Arthur knew? Seriously?" She asked him. Charles scratched the back of his head and sighed softly. "I'm sorry.. I thought you knew.. don't be mad at him, Lorenzo and I told him to stay quiet." He said quickly as he saw Aimée close her laptop. "It's better that you leave, right now Charles." She said seriously and grabbed all her stuff to put it in her suitcases. Charles shook his head and quickly made his way over to his sister. "You and I both are not going anywhere before we talked this through Aims. Please I care about you, don't make any rushed decisions you'll regret."

Arthur just got home from his training and raised his eyebrow as he saw his sibling. "What is going on here?" He asked as he was confused about what was happening. Aimée looked from Charles to Arthur and shook her head. "Out of all people in the world, you are the one who's lying to me? You were there pretending that you had no idea what was going on when you already knew the whole story. Arthur you were the one person I thought would never lie to me yet you did.." she said softly and bit her lip. Arthur sighed softly and looked at Charles. "Seriously? You told her? You couldn't handle it that she was all ly mad at you and Lorenzo or what?" He asked getting annoyed by Charles his action.

Aimée shook her head and looked at her twin brother. "No Arths, don't blame Charles. You did this all by yourself, you could've told me yourself but you choose to lie to me." She said seriously as she stood up for her older brother. "We made a promise to never lie to each other Arths but you broke it and with that you broke my heart as well. You are my best friend.." she said and closed her suitcases. Charles looked at his sister and sighed softly. "I'm so sorry for this mess, Aims. I really am." He said and sighed softly. Aimée smiled slightly at her older brother as wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tight. "It will be fine, Charles. I'll get over it eventually, but I just need some time for myself now to think." She said and looked at Arthur. "Come here you dumbass." She said and pulled him in the hug as well. "Please promise me you'll never ever lie to me again. Both of you."

Arthur sighed softly and slowly nodded his head. "I promise, Aims." He said softly and kissed her forehead. Charles smiled slightly at the two and looked at Aimée. "Never again." He said. Aimée looked at her brothers and took her suitcases. "I'm still mad at both of you for lying to me but you're my brothers and I'll always love you no matter what but for now I'll go stay at Lance's so you don't have to worry about me." She said and sighed softly as she left Arthur's apartment.

After a 4 hour drive Aimée finally arrived at Lance his house and walked inside. Last week Lance had given her a spare key if she ever decided to come over. It was late in the afternoon so Aimée assumed Lance would be busy doing some sim practice. She went upstairs to find him in his sim room but he wasn't there. Aimée heard some weird noises coming from Lance his bedroom, she sighed softly as she already had a feeling of what was going on in there. Aimée bit her lip softly  and shook her head. "Lance..?" she asked softly and opened the door of his bedroom. 

Lance quickly push the girl away from himself and got up. "Aims.. it's not what it looks like.." He said quickly and looked at her. Aimée shook her head and sighed. "Don't you dare come any closer. god I can't believe you cheated on me before we were even official." She said and looked at the girl in his bed. "I hope it was worth it to hook up with him because you are gonna regret even looking at him." She said before she left his house. 

Lance had quickly put some clothes on and followed Aimée. "Aims, babe please listen to me. It was an accident, she's my ex girlfriend and she kept stalking me.." He said and took Aimée's hand. "I only want you, my love." Aimée shook her head laughing and pulled back her arm. "No Lance, you're sorry I caught you. You better stay far away from me because I don't think any of my brothers would appreciate it if I told them what happened here. And as long as you stay the hell away from me, I won't tell them." She told him and took her stuff as she left his house.