0.1

25/03/2021

📍Bahrain international circuit

@aimslec: F1 season has officially started 🤩Can't wait to yell at my brother for being late at some important appointment 🙃

Can't wait to yell at my brother for being late at some important appointment 🙃

📸: @charles_leclerc

❤️ @lorenzotl, @carla.brocker, @charlottesiine and 21.847 others liked this

@charles_leclerc: HEY THATS NOT TRUE, I'M NEVER LATE ANYMORE 😡
-💬 @lorenzotl: that's because she always let you come at least 15 minutes earlier that the appointment is 😂
—💬 @aimslec: hey don't tell him that 🤫
@mickschumacher:  still gorgeous as ever
@lovingleclerc2: by faaaaar my favorite human in the paddock from now on 😍
@carlossainz55: @charles_leclerc duuude why didn't you tell me your manager was so hot 🥵
-💬 @aimslec: bc he doesn't want his teammate to fall for his manager 🤷🏻‍♀️
—💬 @charles_leclerc: AND BECAUSE SHE'S MY LITTLE SISTER, GET OUT OFF HER COMMENTS
—-💬 @aimslec: I think your caps lock is broken, sir
@soylagolando: definitely the prettiest Leclerc 😍
@carla.brocker: I already miss my pretty bestie 🥺
-💬 @aimslec: I miss you too boo ❤️ also watch the baby while I'm gone pls
—💬 @arthur_leclerc: hey I'm older than you are!
—-💬 @aimslec: ONLY 3 MINUTES ARTHUR LECLERC 🙄🤫

————

Aimée was busy typing an email on her phone as she walked through the paddock with her older brother. "So you have track walk with the team at 10 and we have lunch at 12. Then you have a few interviews at 12:30 but Mia arranged that so if you have any questions for that just let me know then I'll talk about it with her. After that you have the press conference with Carlos at 16 with will take around 15 to 20 minutes I guess so we can get back to the hotel after that to get changed and then we have dinner with Carlos, his manager Carlos and Mattia. It's quite fancy so I made sure your Armani suit is already laying in your bed ironed and well." Aimée told Charles and rolled her eyes as she saw he was busy texting Charlotte and not listing to anything she'd just told him. Aimée rolled her eyes and snatched his phone from his hands. "Should I change my name to Charlotte Sine for you to pay attention to what I'm saying or what?" She asked his as she stopped walking.

Charles looked at his little sister and sighed. "Aims I did listen to what you said. Now can I just quickly finish my text? Please?" He asked and smiled at her. Aimée chuckled and shook her head. "It's race weekend, Charles. You know I love Char but you need to focus now. Last year you finished 8th Charles, you are supposed to be at least in top 5 with your talent. You can text your girlfriend at lunch time. I'll let her know you're busy." She said seriously and smiled slightly. "I'm sorry." Charles sighed as he knew his sister was right, he didn't really have the best season the last two years and he really wanted to prove the world of how good he was. "I really hate it when you are right, you know that?" He asked and he chuckled softly at his sister. "Point is, I'm always right my lovely brother." Aimée told him and grinned.

"Now get yourself a coffee, go to your drivers room and check out the email I just sent you and than I'll be back before you have to go for track walks okay?" She smiled at him and nodded her head quickly. "Wait where are you going?" Charles quickly asked her and raised her eyebrow. Aimée shrugged as she chuckled. "Oh nothing exciting, Seb and I are getting some coffee." She told her older brother and smiled. Aimée had always been involved in both her brothers careers so she'd always try and attend as many Grand Prix as possible while still being in university so she got to know Charles former teammate pretty well. "Oh cool! Tell him I said hi!" Charles said and quickly made his way in to the Ferrari motorhome as they had finally reached it.

Aimée was waiting for Sebastian in front of the Aston Martin motorhome for 5 minutes when Britta left the building. "Hey Britta! Any chance you can get Seb for me? We were going for a coffee." Aimée asked Sebastian's press officer and smiled at her. "I'd love to, Darling but Seb is not here yet. He got stuck in traffic so he'll be late but I'd love to take over for him. Come in, the coffee here is of course not as good as the Italian coffee they have at Ferrari but it's very good as well." Aimée chuckled and nodded her head at the press officer.

Together they went inside of the motorhome and Aimée looked around as they entered the cafeteria. "The green looks good on you, Britta. I would almost better than the red." She said and chuckled. Britta smiled at the young Monegasque and sighed as her phone went off. "I'm so sorry Aims, it's Seb so I must answer it. I'll be back in a bit." Britta told her and quickly left Aimée in the cafeteria.

Aimée took her phone to see if there were some emails she could answer in the mean time. "Looks like someone lost their way around in the paddock, you know Ferrari is almost at the end right?" She heard someone said. Aimée looked up from her phone and giggled at the boy who told her as she rolled her eyes teasingly. "Not lost at all, came to visit a friend." The boy sat down with her and chuckled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lance." He told her and handed her a coffee. "Aimée Noëlle." She said and smiled. "But you can just call me Aimée." Lance studies her face and smiled back at her. "So you work for Ferrari?" He asked her. Aimée nodded her head and looked at him as she took a sip of her coffee. "I actually work for both the Leclerc brothers, I'm their manager." She explained to him.

Lance raised his eyebrow and grinned slightly. "That must be hard for them." He just said. Aimée raised her eyebrow as she looked at the Canadian. "What do you mean by that?" She asked him as she got a bit irritated by that comment. "Oh no I don't mean it in a bad way, I just mean it must be hard for them having such a hot and sexy manager like you while they both have a girlfriend. I mean if I had to work with you every day I'm pretty sure I would fall hard for you." He explained and winked at her. Aimée rolled her eyes laughing and shook her head. "I don't think they have any problems with not falling for me. But it's good to know that you would, mister Stroll" She said and got up. "It was very nice meeting you, Lance but Charles needs me now." she continued and winked at him as she left the Aston Martin motorhome on her way back to Charles' drivers room.

Aimée walked in to her brothers room raised her eyebrow as he was laying on the bed. "Get your ass out of bed, Leclerc. We have to go for track walk now, the team is waiting Charles." She said as she pulled the duvet off him. Charles sighed and got up as he looked at his sister. "How was Seb doing?" He asked her as he took his Ferrari jacket on. "Oh Seb got stuck in traffic so he wasn't there. I had some coffee with Britta but she left when Seb called her. And I met his teammate. He's kinda cute." she said to her brother while they made their way to the garage where his team was waiting. Charles raised his eyebrow and looked at his sister. "What did he want from you?" he asked totally not interested in the rest she'd told him.

Aimée looked at her brother a bit confused and shrugged. "Nothing special, Charles. He asked if I was lost and what I did working for Ferrari. Oh and something that he would fall for me if I would be his manager." She said and made her way over to Mia to discuss Charles interview schedule to make sure he would have enough time off. Charles quickly followed her and grabbed her arm. "Hey we're not doing this Aims again. He's bad business." He said seriously and looked at his sister. Aimée raised her eyebrow and laughed at him. "Charles calm down please. Pierre and I were just messing around, I'm just flirting with the boy it's not like I will fall for Stroll. He's not my type at all, my dear brother. Don't worry." She told him and grinned.