Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Took you idiots long enough!" Draken yelled, the insult was of course directed at the trio who were the only people that they were all waiting for.

"That was fast," Mitsuya snickered, which earned him a glare from Baji.

"Taka-chan, you have no rights to insult them. You got here like five minutes before they did!" Hakkai yelled, exposing the older boy, to which he got lightly punched by Mitsuya who looks furious at him. Everyone else tried to hold in their laughter, although half of them failed in doing so.

Kazutora glances at the new faces once again, they were noticeable since they were the only ones who managed to hold onto their laughter.

"Oy Akkun! How do you do your hair? It's seriously cool!" Mikey's pupils seemingly formed into stars to which led to 'Akkun' having a flustered expression at the shorter boy.

"I can teach you next time Mikey-san.." Mikey's eyebrows furrowed, his hand automatically hit the poor boy's back.

"I told you! Just call me Mikey, drop the formalities!" Mikey pouted, to which he quickly glanced at the other three boys closely sticking to Akkun and Takemichi.

"You three!" Mikey pointed at the trio who's bodies seemed like they were holding onto Takemichi and Akkun like glue, "Makoto, Kazushi, and Takuya, you guys better do the same!" The three boys nodded.

"They seemed terrified," Kazutora mentally noted.

"You're scaring them, Mikey," Kazutora spoke up, to which the four unfamiliar boys quickly shot their stares at him.

"Oh right! Kazutora-kun! Please meet my friends!" Takemichi pushed the four boys a little as they bow to Kazutora, "They're also former members of Toman..." Takemichi's last sentence was almost a whisper but luckily it was understandable.

Kazutora bowed back to the four, "Nice to meet you three, I'm Hanemiya Kazutora. Please feel free to address me as Kazutora only," He added a smile to which made the four boys a little bit surprised at his friendly nature.

"N-Nice to meet you too uhm, Kazutora-kun! We heard a lot of cool things about you! Oh uhm, I'm Yamagishi Kazushi! Please call me anything you'd like!" Kazutora noted the boy's eyes sparkled a little, he couldn't help but think it was a little bit cute.

"Ah they're still very formal, it's kind of cute.." Kazutora mentally noted once again.

"Oh uh- I'm Makoto! Suzuki Makoto!" Kazutora looked at the other two who were a little bit hesitant. They couldn't seem to reciprocate the same energy like the first two did with their introductions.

"Yamamoto Takuya.." Takuya lightly smiled.

"His hair looks like Mikeys..." Kazutora thought, smiling at Mikey's potential twin.

"Sendou Atsushi, but please call me Akkun, Kazutora-san,"

"Please drop the formalities, really it's fine, and noted Akkun," Kazutora yet again flashed a smile at the four boys, all four of them seems to have admiring stares directed at the banana head.

"You being friendly just doesn't sit right with me to be honest," Haruchiyo's disgusted expression was quite visible even if he had a mask on.

"Thanks Haru, it's appreciated, I got the mannerism from you," Kazutora responded, when it comes to a battle of sarcasm, Toman could only bet on either Kazutora or Haruchiyo, they're all unsure on which one of them is the true Sarcastic King. Both are easily punchable once they're being sarcastic.

Mikey once made a detailed report on why the two are the hottest rivals when it comes to sarcasm. He wrote full essays on how likely someone is to punch the two boys when they are being sarcastic, with a percentage of punch-a-bility (They all questioned the new word Mikey created) written on the first sentence, clearly everyone was shocked since Mikey wasn't someone who puts a lot of effort when it comes to writing essays.