Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Nah, I thought this was crunchy!" Nahoya yelled, placing all the crust back to the box which Mikey and Haruchiyo ended up having a staring contest for.

"It has cheese-fillings though," Mitsuya added with the younger Kawata twin agreeing by nodding to the silver-head's statement.

"Not interested, wanted em' crunchy." Nahoya pouted. Earning a disgusted look from Mucho who was probably enjoying the crust more than anyone else.

"What a fucking weirdo," Mucho spoke out-loud.

Nahoya responded by lightly punching the taller guy's shoulder, who didn't seem to flinch at the impact, "Repeat that again you fucker."

"No." Mucho said, still focusing on eating his crust.

"Suck my dick," Nahoya added.

"No thanks,"

The laughter that Baji, Kazutora, Chifuyu, Takemichi, and Hakkai had to contain. Any minute they could crack up and accidentally get involved the heated insulting of the two. Pah-chin and Souya only seemed unbothered, the two are used to the insults that probably escapes daily from their mouths.

"Coward," Nahoya added, which only made Baji gag on his soda. Earning disgusted looks from Chifuyu and Kazutora near him.

"You almost got your saliva and soda on me!" Kazutora exclaimed scooting closer to Chifuyu. Their thighs did end up touching which led to Chifuyu having strong flashbacks of moments ago.

Takemichi, being a menace he actually is. Sat next to Chifuyu, making Chifuyu and Kazutora's bodies touch each other more. At to that point even their shoulders are touching.

Chifuyu shot Takemichi a glare to which the other blonde only brushed off by pretending not to notice.

Luckily, Chifuyu wasn't the only one was panicking a bit inside. Kazutora may seem chill about the whole situation but as he walked to Mikey earlier, he cussed himself for more than he could ever. The word starry only came out of his mouth naturally at that time and he's praying that Chifuyu doesn't know what it means.

Well, can you blame him? The younger boy did in fact look starry to him.

"Hey Kazutora-kun.." The sound of Takemichi's voice got the attention of multiple people around them. Especially a certain blonde who was cursing him inside of their head.

"I heard you say starry earlier. What did it mean?" Takemichi shot an innocent smile while the rest of them froze, especially Kazutora who looked like his soul had left his own body.

"Menace!" Pah-chin and Baji screamed in their heads, trying to hide their growing mischievous smile.

"Yeah Tora, what does starry mean again?" Mitsuya joined in, sitting next to Pah-chin. The silver-haired boy also shared an innocent smile to which Chifuyu could see through.

"Well..." Kazutora's ears were betraying him, his cheeks felt like they were burning as well. How could he explain this in a less embarrassing way as possible?

"Uhm, you see..it's my own term for uh.." Kazutora avoided Chifuyu's eyes, little did he know; the other boy was already avoiding his own golden ones, "It's my own term for unique."

"Good enough." Mitsuya thought, his 'innocent' smile still remained the same.

Chifuyu coughs, "So you think I'm unique then?" He raised a brow, everyone else around them tried keeping in their obvious smiles and loud laughters.

"He grew some balls." Baji thought, feeling proud of his former vice-captain.

"I do." Kazutora responded, spreading a smile on his face and finally locking eyes with the younger blonde.