21. Insanely

Roman James

"Come sit on my lap princess." I patted my lap and she shook her head, suspicious.

I hid a smile as she was all fed and changed into nice ass spandex and a T- Shirt.

"Come on I just wanna kiss you." I frowned.

"Okay." She walked over to me and sat on my lap.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her so she was over my lap.

"It's so easy to control you love." I smirked as she gasped.

"You're mine. Say it. Don't be a smart ass." I grabbed at her ass and pulled the bottom of her spandex up, creating a small wedgie to make her uncomfortable.

She groaned as she knew she lost.

"I'm yours." She mumbled and I smacked her ass.

"Again." I said louder and she whined.

"I'm yours!" She cried out and I slapped her ass twice.

"Fix it." I grunted as I became hard.

"I'm yours daddy, I'm sorry." She complained and I slapped her ass one more time.

She whimpered as I fixed her and she now sat on my lap.

"Done being annoying?" I fake pouted to match hers.

"I'm done." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"How about I let you cum as a first punishment reward hm?" I offered, holding her perfect body to mine.

"Yes please daddy." She whispered and began kissing my neck.

I didn't let her stop as it felt so good and my body vibrated in happiness.

I moved her legs so she straddled me and I felt her leave hickey's as I stood and held her as she began kissing my lips.

"You're so damn cute." I mumbled, my arms holding onto her body that was attached to mine.

"I would look cuter with you on top of me." She smiled.

"Let's test it." I teased, putting her on my bed and my hands immediately grab her boobs.

"You look very cute like that." I backed up and her chest was heaving.

"Shirt off." I said and she removed it as I took off her spandex.

I knelt and began eating her out lightly just to get her started and let her relax.

"I need you daddy." She tugged at my hair.

I stood, pulling off my clothes and leaning back down to kiss her.

"Nah this isn't fun." I pulled her up and pushed her against my wall, cheek on the grey paint.

"Arch." I pushed her back down and she bent slightly letting her back arch perfectly.

I lined myself up, wetting myself with her wetness and sliding in, pushing all the way immediately.

"Fuck I love being inside you." I held her hips as I began thrusting harshly into her.

As I went I grabbed her arms, holding them behind her back with one hand as the other slapped her already reddened ass.

"Oh god." She bit her lip and I smirked at how good I made her feel.

"Don't praise him when I'm the one fucking you." I teased pulling her hair back and she let out breathless moans.

"Come on kitten come on daddy's dick." I pulled at her hips, releasing her hair and pounding into her.

She began whimpering as she got close.

"Come on baby you're taking it so good, I'm so proud of you." I praised and she smiled lightly before her legs began trembling.

"Daddy!" She screamed and I let go of her arms as she held on tightly to the wall, her palms flat against it.

"That's my good slut." I rubbed her back as I began feeling my own release.

"Cum in me please." She whispered and I got confused.

"I promise it'll be fine." She whispered and I trusted her as I groaned and came inside her.

I kept thrusting after I did, my breeding kink finally happening for the first time and it being fulfilled.

"Again." I whispered and she laughed as I pulled out and spun her, picking her naked body up.

Cum in her again.

Already the plan.

As she wrapped her limbs around me I pushed into her, lowering her onto my dick.

She let out a stream of moans and I watched as her eyes fell back.

I moved to my bed and lied her down, putting her thighs over my shoulders, pounding deeply into her gorgeous pussy.

"Daddy?" She said and it sounded like a question.

"Princess." I replied pounding into her heat, my body filled with dancing fire.

"I love you." She moaned and I laughed as I stood straight and began getting her hard, her body jerking and her tits bouncing.

"I love you so much more." I said, going slower yet deeper, she began screaming as I hit her spot repeatedly.

"Cum." I said and her back arched off the bed, I bent down her nails digging into my back creating the marks I crave.

She bit her lip as her body trembled.

I came inside her once more still thrusting to make sure I was coating her insides.

"Hold me." She yanked me down and I laughed.

"Don't you want food or water or a bath or something?" I asked.

"No just hold me but first I have to use the bathroom." She said tiredly and I chuckled, picking her up and setting her on the toilet.

"Ow my butt hurts." She mumbled and I smiled as I cleaned myself off.

"Can you walk?" I asked and I heard a loud noise.

"No!" She said and I went to her, she was on the ground and I began dying.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I fell putting the toilet seat down." She laughed.

I picked her up and bent her over the counter, cleaning her off too.

"Okay let's go." I picked her up and we laid in my bed.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you daddy." Was a sentence I could cry and beg and puke for and I just got it.

I petted her hair and kissed her forehead while I cupped her boobs.

"Comfy?" She whispered.

"Insanely."