14. Finally

Everleigh Dolan

I felt something in my hand and I opened my eyes seeing Roman holding my hand between his, kneeling on my floor and holding my hand against his forehead.

I saw shiny tears falling down his face and my heart burned with pain.

"What's wrong?" I put my free hand on his cheek.

"When I'm not with you I remember how my mom is sick and my dad is watching the love of his literal eternity hurt and they just left to the hospital because mom got a real bad pain. Victor is with our aunt 30 minutes away and I'm by myself for a while." He sniffled, his low voice choked with tears.

Console your d-

Don't fucking go there again.

"It's gonna be hard, I know it must absolutely suck to be in this position. Almost an adult with a 4 year old brother almost 5, loving parents. Your mom is strong and her love for you and Victor is endless. She'll get through it." I whispered and he nodded.

I scooted off my bed and sat in his lap, his head in my neck and mine in his.

I felt his heartbeat against my nose and it began calming down.

"If you ever need anything please ask." I pulled away and he looked at me, nodding.

He pulled me to him and our lips connected in a deep kiss. I could feel his sadness and need to forget and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him as much as I could go.

-

"Your lips are so red." He poked my lower lip.

"We made out for 30 minutes." I laughed.

"I love your mouth." He teased.

"I'm glad?" I chuckled confused.

His eyes flickered and he looked back at me with dark eyes, his aura suddenly different.

I took a breath and smelt the mouthwatering smell coming from him.

An image of me grinding on him forced its way into my mind and I bit my lip, avoiding any acknowledgement.

"Images." He told me.

"Mmhm." I closed my eyes.

"It'll be much easier when we learn to accept it." He said and I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Whenever we mate or have sex, the images will be more graphic, the thoughts more intense, but because it had happened once our bodies will learn to fulfill the dumb extra thoughts." He said and I hummed.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

Bold are we?

"No." He said and something in me pinched at my spine annoyingly.

"I know." He pulled me to his, rubbing the spot of my back that pinched.

It immediately soothed.

"You?" He asked.

"Yea." I said too clouded with comfort to be weirded out.

"Good." He said and I pulled away.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because love, I will be your first and your last. I'm all you'll ever need." He said and I hummed, not able to close my legs as I was basically straddling him.

"However, although I'm not a virgin, no sex would ever match with your mate and that's a fact." He said and I felt at ease.

"I can promise that you will be my last." He said and I held out my pinky as he took a deep breath in.

Bad idea.

Good idea you idiot.

His eyes shut and lazily opened.

I tried moving from his lap to close my legs but he grabbed me, keeping my legs open and his hands on my thighs.

"Don't move Ev." He said sternly and I wanted to groan out as I was aroused and his face was making it harder to sit still.

Come on wiggle a bit. His body is made for grinding. And fucking of course.

"Do it." He said and I opened my eyes looking at him.

"Listen to it." He told me and I moved slightly, my body rippling with satisfaction immediately as my intimate parts, although covered, found their place on his body.

"Good girl baby." He caressed my thigh and picked me up, sitting on my bed and setting me on his thigh.

"Come on Everleigh." He encouraged and I moved again, pictures of my orgasm flashing into my head and it looks like it would feel so good.

"Get off on me." He grabbed my hips and moved me causing a groan to erupt from my mouth.

"That's it, go faster." He said and I put my hands on his shoulders, pushing myself against him.

Say it.

I groaned at both annoyance that I was about to cave and the fact that I never wanted to stop.

He inhaled and I knew the air was filled with my smells but I couldn't focus as I dragged my sex along his muscular thigh.

"Go faster." He ordered.

"Okay." I whimpered and he grabbed my face.

"You know damn well what I wanna hear." He stopped my movements pulling a whine from me.

"I told you to go faster what do you say?" His brown eyes slicing through mine.

"Yes d-daddy." I caved and my body lit on fire from need.

"That's my girl, come on now baby." He shoved my hips and helped me go faster.

"Oh my god!" I cried.

"I've got you Ev let it go." He pushed and my body convulsed with uncontrollable movements.

Images of him licking my sex flashed and I panted, out of breath, trying to swat them away.

"You did so good." He merely moaned.

"Thank you." I sighed and he slapped my thigh earning a painful yell.

"Thank you daddy."

"Finally. God I've been waiting for those damn words." He said and pulled me into my bed, wrapped in his arms.

He was spooning me, one hand under the lining of my shorts and the other holding my boob on top of my clothes.

"Goodnight." He kissed my hair and I hummed, exhausted.