15. Embarrassing

Roman James

"How are you guys?" I asked and mom was dying of laughter, I was drowning in the sound.

"We're good, sorry babe your dad just got me a funny card. Are you alright?" She asked me.

"I'll be fine. How's Vic?" I asked.

"He's having a lot of fun actually although he says he misses his girlfriend." She chuckled.

"I'd miss her too if I was him." I joked.

"Go be with her, even if she's sleeping. This is a hard time and she's the only one that could ever make it better. You deserve that. I love you son." She said and I sighed.

"I love you mom." I said and she hung up.

I heard a noise in my window and I looked seeing it was Evie.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep still?" She asked.

"In your bed with you in it? Yes." I nodded and she smiled.

"It's like 10 in the morning." She said and I opened my arms.

She crawled into my lap and I held her to me, kissing her hair.

"Get dressed. Preferably comfy cute." I said and she looked at me.

"Why?" She asked.

"Actually jeans and whatever top." I decided.

"Why though?"

"Trust me?" I asked and she huffed standing from me but not before I pulled her back, tasting her lips that held fresh mint.

"There. Go." I smiled and she rolled her eyes and I pulled her back.

"What the fuck? Do you wanna go out or not?" I said and she looked like she was trying not to laugh.

"Don't fuck with me Everleigh." I looked at her, pulling at her lower lip.

"I'm sorry." She said and I glared.

"Is it necessary?" She pulled her eyebrows together.

You know she wants to say it.

Her face became red as my eyes didn't leave hers but no hint of amusement etched my face.

"Fine. I'm sorry daddy." She said and my lips tugged upward.

"That's my girl." I pecked her lips and she hid a smile as she left out my window.

-

"I'm not getting on there." She pouted.

"You think I'd let you get hurt?" I asked staring her her thighs and ass in those jeans.

"No but that's fast." She pointed to my bike.

"Get your sexy ass on there." I ordered.

"Give me a reason not to kill you." She glared.

"I can't fuck the shit out of you if I'm dead and your in prison babygirl." I winked.

"I'm convinced." She got on and clutched my shirt making me smile.

"So you're up for it then?" I teased and put my hand on hers as I kicked up the bike.

"Just drive." She mumbled.

"That's a yes."

"How do you know?"

"I can smell it baby."

-

"Skillet!" She smiled.

"Get whatever you want." I smiled at her excitement to eat at Village-Inn.

"Hello what would you like to eat?" The waitress asked.

"Hot chocolate for her and coffee for me please. We're also ready to order." I said and she nodded.

"What do you want love?" I asked Ev.

"Skillet no mushrooms, tomatoes, or onions." She smiled.

"I've got it how about you sir?" She asked me.

"Pancakes and sour dough toast." I said and she smiled before leaving.

"Come to my side princess." I said and her cheeks immediately flooded with warmth.

"What? You like that name?" I smirked.

She didn't respond as she scooted out of her seat and I got out of mine.

"Get in." I said and she slid into my seat, I sat on the outside.

"What's with the face?" I asked.

"You're so fucking mean. We're in public." She covered her face that was filled with embarrassment and shyness.

I grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at me.

"Watch your mouth little girl. No matter where we go you're mine. No one else will ever have you the way I do. Only time you can use those words is when I'm making a damn mess out of you by fucking you so hard you forget those nasty things. Do you understand your daddy my love?" I asked and her thighs clamped, the best scent forcing its way into my lungs.

I would laugh at the people watching.

"I understand daddy." She looked at me for the first time not feeling anyway about the name and blood rushed to my dick causing an immediate erection.

"That's my girl." I kissed her lips, releasing her jaw before tugging her body close to me, prying her thighs apart and pulling one over my leg.

"How about, we finish the food and keep you fed before we go to one of our houses and I can make that feeling all better hm?" I asked, kneeding her thigh in my hand.

"Okay daddy." She mumbled and the food came out causing a huge smile to etch her face and I kissed one of her dimples.

"Here you guys go." The waitress set everything down and she began immediately eating the diced potatoes and eggs.

I ate my food but I just wanted to eat Everleigh out. The urge to make her squirm and taste her on my tongue was outrageously intense.

"Eat quick princess I've got things to do and dessert to eat."