12. Pre-party

Roman James

She woke up, upset and pissy and I had no idea why. The shift in her mood made me confused and upset too.

She went to get ready and eat at her house and I went through her window going down into her kitchen.

"What?" She said and I hid a smirk at her attitude.

"What's got you upset baby?" I leaned against the counter.

She sighed, "my mom is working all today, she didn't come home to sleep and she should've." She explained.

"So you're mad?" I asked and she turned and glared at me.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I think I should kiss the attitude off that hot ass face." I stood and she backed up immediately washing herself of any frustrations.

She looked down and submitted.

"You should let me kiss you even if it's gone." I tipped her chin up.

"Okay." She nodded.

I leaned down and she wrapped her arms around my neck, letting me pull her body to mine, my arms going securely around her waist.

Her lips pushed their way onto my lips and I groaned as she deepened it herself.

I didn't like that and tugged back, pressing my tongue onto her soft lower lip. She moaned lightly and let my tongue in.

I caressed her sweet mouth with my tongue, her moan only pressing blood to my dick.

I pulled back and she inhaled, I knew exactly what she smelt based on her face and she bit her lower lip.

"Your lips are mine Evie." I pushed my thumb onto her bottom lip.

"I know." She looked up at me.

You know what?

She smirked.

"You had a thought." She said and I nodded.

"It wasn't even that good it's okay." I chuckled.

Liar. You want that name to slip from her pink lips.

I closed my eyes and backed up from the innocent girl in front of me.

Her eyes moved rapidly before they stilled onto my face.

"I-" she cleared her throat harshly, "d-do you ever have thoughts that maybe help discover things?" She asked and my brain was screwing with me.

Forced images of her thick lips wrapped around my dick flooded my head.

"Like what?" I asked, focused back on her.

"Like, things you may like?" She asked fiddling with her hands.

She's a daddy typa girl.

Shut up.

"Yes. It's normal don't worry." I nodded.

"I'm gonna go, get dressed and everything. Please eat." I kissed her forehead not able to handle anything more.

I went to my room and put on basketball shorts before removing my shirt and Vic knocked.

"Hey buddy." I smiled.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"About to go on a run." I said and he smiled.

"I'll be back, how about you see if Evie is home? She'd love to play chalk with you." I said and he giggled, leaving.

I told mom and dad before leaving them together.

I put in my headphones and blasted the music, running.

I laced myself trying to clear my head but all I could think of was how good she'd taste on my lips and how she'd grind on my face as I'd let her sit there.

The urge to pound into her pussy was making me frustrated as today was the worst of all days. I'm not sure if it's cause we kissed or I smelt her and now I really want her but I was struggling to leave it behind.

Half my fault, half my damn whatever that dumb shit is.

-

I sighed and let in the warm air through my lungs. Pebbles of sweat began dripping down my chest and forehead.

I pushed my hair back and saw them giggling and drawing on my driveway.

"Hey guys." I said catching my breath.

"Hi!" Vic smiled.

"H-"

She gaped. Her mouth wide open as she looked anywhere but my face.

"What sweetheart?" I asked.

"N-nothing." She shook her head and I winked at her before going inside.

I took a shower and washed the nasty shit off me. Put on deodorant and jeans with a white muscle shirt.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hey." I said.

"Sup Roman, wanna bring your girl to my party tonight? Drinks and music and shit." Dallas said and I heard giggles in the background.

Suddenly that made me realize how I wasn't like that anymore and I liked having one singular person for me.

"Let me ask?" I asked.

"No problem text me." He hung up and I rolled my eyes going to the front where they were.

"Ev." I said and she looked up.

"Sorry I'll be back." She told my brother and walked to me.

"Dallas wants me to bring you to a party tonight." I said and she nodded.

"Alrighty." She looked nervous.

"Max 2 hours." I said and she held out her pinky.

I smiled and took it, pulling her to me and kissing her lips.

She pulled away and smiled, her dimples falling in place.

Perfection.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing you're just perfect." I shook my head and turned around.

"So fucking perfect."