Chapter 15 - 【His Pain And Anger】

"Since when?"

Cale almost laughed loudly when he heard that Choi Han died in this world. The Choi Han he knew won't die that easily, since he can eradicate everything in this world if he wanted to.

Bang!

The bullet pierced him right in the shoulder as he cursed because of the pain. The Silver Shield was visibly flickering so Kenny must've waited for the right timing to fire his gun.

Unfortunately, he succeeded.

"He's been dead five years ago, from the fire that broke out when the entire Reiss is in one place."

Lies.

Choi Han is alive. And Rod Reiss hid that fact.

"Cale!"

And at the same time, Levi fired the bar owner's shotgun towards Kenny as he snatched Cale away from the place.

Cale kept panting, even though it was Levi who carried him away from the bar. No, he's not breathing heavily due to excess running earlier. He's panting because of the conflict inside him.

The glutton is declining, together with the crybaby as Cale scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. His wounds still kept bleeding which alarmed Levi.

"I thought you have a recovery ability?!"

Levi then stripped Cale's shirt since it was already dampened with his own blood. What surprised both of them was the gunshot wound.

The wound is normal like it was supposed to be, the only anomaly was the skin surrounding it.

The skin was cracking like it was hollow cement, and several ounces of blood were seeping through it.

"What the fuck is this?!"

"How am I supposed to know?!"

Levi moved in a fast manner as he did his best to connect the skins using a bandage he tucked in his pocket. To no avail, the blood continued to seep as it immediately dampened the bandage.

The raven was panicking unlike his supposed demeanor of calm and indifferent. Perhaps he was already traumatized after seeing people he's attached to continued dying.

Just like Oluo and Gunther.

Cale's face was becoming paler as every second passes by, and Levi punched the wall beside him before carrying the redhead once again, using his ODM gear to go to a nearby clinic and have Cale's cracks stitched.

Though it only took one threat to get the doctor run away leaving them with doctoral equipments.

Levi held a needle and a suture, planning to sew the gaps as Cale yelled when the needle came in contact with his skin.

"ATLEAST DISINFECT THE NEEDLE YOU MIDGET!! AND WEAR SOME GLOVES!!"

Safety first, so Levi did as the tension lifted a little from his shoulders.

Levi gave his handkerchief and put it in Cale's mouth for him to bite unto and poured a ton lot of alcohol.

"MMPPHHH!!"

Cale did try his best not to move around too much as Levi started to sew his skin.

The redhead squeezed his eyes shut, clenched his fists, gritted the piece of fabric in his mouth. He endured all the pain since there is no anesthetic to atleast numb him.

The redhead's only comfort was Levi's presence and the inaudible words he was whispering.

"Levi...do me a favor..." Cale uttered after the raven removed the fabric in the redhead's mouth.