Chapter 6 - 【What Has Been Forgotten】

"Sir, here are the additional documents sent by Commander Erwin."

He scratched his beard out of frustration before telling the soldier to put the documents on his table.

Just as he thought he could have a moment of peace, some small man who is named Levi Ackermann came waltzing his way to his office and ate the leftover cookies he have in a jar.

He was about to speak when another person came in his office and he groaned. He then glared at the newly arrived Erwin who sat beside Levi and also ate the cookies.

"You sent a newbie to give the documents then came here seconds laterㅡhahh, you are driving me nuts."

Alberu couldn't believe himself how he landed on this predicament.

"Don't you Scouts have somewhere to go? Get out."

Albeit being a captain in one of the squad in the Garrison Regiment, Alberu kept close tabs with Erwin since they are classmates when they were once cadets. Then Levi soon came and fit right in.

"Hmph. We still have time before our departure."

'And we'll leave once your stock is gone.'

Alberu wanted to snark a retort, but the very scene he was seeing brought nostalgia.

Erwin and Levi's figure changed into Cale and Choi Han's as Alberu continued to reminisce. There was a slight, upward tug to his lips as he could hear Raon also saying Human this, Good Choi Han that.

'Hah, I really missed that headache of a dongsaeng.'

"Oi Erwin, why is that corn dude suddenly smiling?"

Alberu's smile immediately turned into a scowl, before suddenly turning into a frown.

What was he thinking again?

"Oh fuck off already. I need to go to the cadets now."

They did go away after a few minutes of staring, thankfully. Just...right after they emptied the jar that was once full of cookies that is.

Alberu readied and tidied himself to see the situation of the upcoming graduation of the cadets and finally went out to walk around.

Just how Cale and Choi Han got transported in this world, Alberu is the same, all unknown that they're not alone to getting transmigrated.

The next few days as he was about to submit the documents to the Commander, a soldier suddenly stopped him.

"Alberu Taichou! An emergency! There's an emergency!"

"What is it this time?"

"Titans have already breached Wall Maria! And it is to be said that one of the cadets have the ability to transform into a titan!"

Alberu stopped walking as he looked at the soldier who reported to him. He was surprised, of course, before clicking his own tongue in exasperation.

"Where is Commander Pyxis?" He asked before continuing to walk, a new destination in his mind.

"He is still with Lord Wald, but someone had already informed him Taichou. He must be on his way right now."

"I see. Take me to the cadet who is said that can transform."

"That leads me to my second report, Taichou. Kitz Taichou has already cornered the cadet together with his friends and apparently are planning to kill them."

"What?! Under by whose orders?!"

"No one sir! He issued the order himself!"

"Fuckㅡ"

𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚒 「LCF × AoT」On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara