X

"If we don't heal our own hood, who will?"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~| Sevyn |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Sevyn |

After getting everything we needed and having a plan set up, we were on the way to the location of the abandoned warehouse where Rico and his men were. It was about a 45 minute to an hour drive to our destination. The closer we started to get there, the more anxious I became. I wanted to get rid of this nigga. I told the guys that whatever they do, leave Rico ass to me. I wanted to be the one to put the bullet in this nigga brain.

We all rode in three cars. Me and Mir in the front, Isaiah and my other security guard (Tony) in the middle, Cam and Mari in the back.

"You ready?" Amir said.

"I'm ready to get this shit over with" I replied still driving. "I just wanna know why the fuck would he show his face again"

"Well we gon get some answers before we murk this nigga"

"Yeah no doubt" I said.

Almost an hour passed and we were finally pulling up to our destination. This warehouse we approached wasn't just any warehouse, we was deep in some fucking forest and the building was sitting on top of this hill with a small cliff behind it.

We had to be prepared for whatever we were about to get into.

"Aight look we don't know what the fuck is up there but by the looks of the whips that's sittin out here, it look like it's even amount up there like it is with us" I announced lowly and they all shook their heads. "I need all these niggas to get clipped, I wanna end this shit tonight"

"You got it boss" Tony said.

"Let's get these niggas" Mari trigger happy ass said.

We all put on our ski masks and the silencers to our straps. I held my necklace in my hand that was a locket with a baby picture of my sisters. I kissed it and tucked it back into my shirt. My main goal no matter what was to make it back home to Saige and Siyah tonight.

We began walking up the hill with me going first and my boys following behind me. Once we got to the top we noticed a body guard standing by the front entrance. Getting behind the trees, I nodded to Cam to make the move. After he got the signal he turned to take the first shot, hitting him right in the chest.

"Aight let's move" I announced and we all headed to the front entrance. I looked at Tony and he instantly knew what to do. Taking a few steps back he kicked the door down, letting us all in.

"Let's go Let's go" I yelled out and we all rushed in.

It was about three men at the front door, two sitting in some chairs and one who looked like he was guarding another door.